August 9, 2007

What color are you?

Saw this over at Dawnelle's.












You are most like:


You are Yellow


The clouds part and the smell of daffodils and daisies fill the air when you are around. Your sunny disposition cheers most, and makes others (the jealous and bitter ones) wish you'd never gotten out of bed.


Take this quiz: Which Crayola Box of 8 Color Are You?


So, what color are you?

post signature

13 comments:

weavermom said...

"You are Brown -Earthy and humble, you are often mistaken for being plain, when you are actually quite interesting. Your gentle spirit causes you to be very attractive to others who are searchng for genuine friends."

Brown?!

jennifer said...

I am orange and I did this on my home school blog! Thanks for the link!!
Jennifer

First Time Mommy said...

You are Blue- You are cool and soothing, with a hidden spontanious side. You are deeper than most people percieve, and you care a lot for those whom you surround yourself with.

Yup...I would say that describes me :)!! What a fun little quiz!

Have a great day!

Erin

Kimmy said...

that's neat... I am BLUE, too... ~ kim

Anonymous said...

You are Green- The feeling of spring follows you. Newness, surprise, beginnings and growth. Your fresh perspective gives others much to consider.


Maybe this is why I love the color green the most :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a yellow too. Interesting!

Ruth said...

I'm also a blue!

Just Mom said...

Ya care to bring your cheeriness over this way? This summer cold is a pain in the tush.

Short Stop said...

Can't say I'm surprised at all that you're yellow! :):)

MorningSong said...

I am blue = "You are cool and soothing, with a hidden spontanious side. You are deeper than most people percieve, and you care a lot for those whom you surround yourself with."

I feel I am a true blue! haha Don't try to uncover my deep hidden side - it is too deep! haha

:) My daughter and son would say you are lellow! But I would say - what's that smell in the air?? Is it dafffodils or daisies? Oh, no it is Leigh Ann! You cheery magnet you! Don't take this as bitterness or jealousy. I am way to caring to have such feelings! :) :) :)

Heather K said...

Hi Leigh Ann..thanks for stopping by... I did your crayon quiz... I'm sure it would be different if I did it tomorrow.. I'm tired right now... but that's the way I am... never do something the same way twice in a row!

**You are Blue**

You are cool and soothing, with a hidden spontaneous side. You are deeper than most people perceive, and you care a lot for those whom you surround yourself with.

Lori said...

You are Blue
You are cool and soothing, with a hidden spontanious side. You are deeper than most people percieve, and you care a lot for those whom you surround yourself with.

Annie said...

I'm blue...
You are cool and soothing, with a hidden spontanious side. You are deeper than most people percieve, and you care a lot for those whom you surround yourself with.

Fun Leigh Ann