August 10, 2007

Blog virus

There's a blog virus that has been imbedding itself in the html code causing blogs to load much more slowly. My friend Amber posted about it here. If you notice your blog is loading slowly, you can follow Amber's instructions and get rid of it. If you aren't sure about how to change it, let me know and I can try to help. I found it on all my blogs - almost lost the template for the prayer blog in the process - but now they are loading faster. I understand even if you delete it, it can come back.

post signature

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I had it in my blog. Thanks to Amber's instructions, I was able to delete it.

Kris said...

Thanks! I was having trouble getting to your blog and a few others! So glad to know it's fixed..I missed you guys!
K