August 19, 2007

Two things

Just wanted to share two things with you today.

Click the 'interceding for our children' button on the left.

And, this video has had a huge impact on me since I saw it last week. I must share it with you all. It is about 5 minutes long - if you can't take the time now to watch it, please come back - and watch it until the end.

And, Jessy - if you are reading - I pray you are, know I love you and I really want you to see this video too!




post signature

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son..."

I am so thankful that He loved me!

Fellowship restored :)

Powerful, thanks for sharing!!!!!

... said...

wow! what a powerful video. i won't soon forget it. in fact, we may try to show it an opportune time to our youth group. thanks for sharing.

Beach Girl said...

Hatteras Hello!

Thanks for sharing that.

I posted at Yahweh's Retreat today and wanted to stop by to visit.

Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Wow! That give me chills all over! Thanks for sharing! By the way, what did the lady in the pink and black dress represent?

Tara O said...

What a beautifully POWERFUL message. I sit here wiping tears from my face..tears of thankfulness that He died for ME....ME!!!

Lori said...

That was a great video. Thanks for sharing it.

Pen of Jen said...

wOW I was not prepared to be so moved!!! I am totally shocked with how emotional I got. Thanks for the link...I believe that like diana I will try and incorporate this into the youth group!

Trella said...

What a very moving and powerful video. We used to do a mime similar to that, but this one is very powerful.

Thanks so much for sharing.

TO BECOME said...

"For I Have overcome the World." That was so touching. I am so glad she won the battle. Christ in us makes us overcomers. Thank you LOrd. and thank you MommaRoar. connie from texas

Susan said...

I love this video. Thanks for passing it along.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for sharing, Leigh Ann. That was a wonderful video. Gave me the chills.

Just Mom said...

Very moving.

Pardon me while I go grab a tissue.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog and I believe it was no coincedence. That video was amazaing and put alot of things into persepctive for me. It made me realise how Jesus battles for me everyday. Thanks for the reminder.
God Bless
Mill