Reflections -
~My camera speaker creates a lisp.
~My eyes don't always look so droopy.
~As T started watching it, the first thing he said was "You're tired" and I don't think he meant my eyes!
~I believe he saw similarities to an "I want to thank the academy" speech.
~We desperately need some pepsi in the house (I've had a headache for the past 24 hours - and NO, I'm not addicted)!
~I was sitting on the floor with the camera on my bookshelf - so normally, I am talling than the knobs on my closet doors.
~I could handle going to bed after midnight much better in my younger years!
~Yes, there were parts of it that made me cringe as I watched it, but your comments were great! And, if I brought a smile to someone's face - it was totally worth it!
~And, did ya hear, Just Mom is doing a video blog - at least that is what the rumors are! lol (I'm so bad, aren't I?)


12 comments:
You are too cute. The first thing I thought was, "She really is short!", hehe. Na, I knew you were sitting down, at least I hoped you were. You did look a bit tired, but hey, it was late and after 13 tries I would be beat, too.
By the way, your vlog award is on it's way, bwahahahahaha!
(I noticed my camera did the lisp thing, too. Weird!)
I know you were tired but I PROMISE you my tired is much worse! I get those droppy big black circles. Back in the day - I was a no make-up girl. Now I am desperate for a daily cover-up for those awful circles! You looked great for tired! We can all pick ourselves apart on a video! :)
I'll enjoy them as others join in!!!
Susan
I think you did a great job. It was so much fun to watch you and see you on video and hear your voice. Great job!!!
I don't think I'm brave enough yet to do a vidoe blog yet.
Have a geat weekend dear friend.
you know you brought a smile to my face.
are we going to need to do some kind of intervention? because you ARE addicted :)
i should have added...
i admire you and ginger so much for doing the vlog thing. i couldn't do it - SO DON'T EVEN THINK OF CHALLENGING ME TO IT!!
:-P ~~~~~~~~
LOL, you didn't seem that tired! :o) Now, go get some Pepsi, would ya, LOL!
I didn't even notice that you were sitting on the floor. Unless you want to keep the video on your computer, you could just upload it right from your camera to YouTube. That's what I do.
Did you see that Ginger said I was the queen? I need a crown. I'd totally wear it in my video blogs. Queen Kerrie - do you think I could get my family to call me that? ;)
Okay, so Kerrie needs the Queen award and I'm not sure, but I think Diana is hinting for a challenge, hehe.
You guys are so funny. Commenting back and forth...(giggle).
Good luck Ker on the Queen Kerrie with your family. Could someone please get the girl a CROWN!?
You did look tired Leigh Ann but after all it was 12midnight. No pepsi. 13 tries. I would have given up!
I have already done a video blog...REMEMBER?!?!? I sounded like a complete DORK so we'll just move on...
Leigh Ann- I'm just now catching up on blog reading and I guess I missed a special appearance! You are adorable...what a great idea.
Post a Comment