August 10, 2007

Friday's Song


I awoke singing this hymn and as I kept signing, this simple graphic came to my mind - I had to make it and share it. I've been listening to this song on Jars of Clay's Redemption Songs CD. This song is blessing me today, I hope it blesses you as well.
You can hear the song here.

post signature

12 comments:

Susan said...

Oh yes!!! We need Him every moment, every second, of every hour.
Susan

Lori said...

What a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing.

Pen of Jen said...

Amen! What a great way to wake up!

Anna said...

This is one of my most favorite hymns. Have you ever heard Bryan Duncan sing it? So good.

Just Mom said...

Beautiful.

MorningSong said...

I've never heard this - I will have to listen later on when I have a minute!

Great message and photo too! Oh, and only 1 hour! :)

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I love this song. Thanks for sharing it. It's my hearts cry to my Lord. Without Him I am nothing.

Thanks for always being a blessing to me. I'm refreshed and ready to hit the afternoon at work :)

... said...

i love some of the old hymns. especially when a contemporary group has revived one. if it's an old hymn i'm familiar with, i can picture my grandmother playing her organ while singing her heart out. nice memories.

thanks for making my heart smile today. have a blessed day.

Kelli said...

What is wonderful!

Myrna said...

Wonderful! Every blog I go to tonight seems to have something I need to hear! Thank you for sharing that.

Autumn said...

Redemption songs is one of their best cds. That is one of my favorite songs on their too!

****** said...

One of my very favorite hymns!