May 31, 2007

A request

We bought this really cool rain gauge!May we have some rain now?


(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

25 comments:

Sandy said...

Your lawn looks like ours "DRY" - It's suppose to be almost 95 here today and possible thunderstorms later this afternoon/evening so maybe they'll be in your area too and you can test out that new rain gauge!!!

Jen said...

Isn't that how it always goes? Craig bought a snowmobile a couple years back and now we barely have any snow in the winter. I hope it rains soon for you. That or turn on your sprinkler and see how much water you use!!! ;)

MorningSong said...

I am not sure if it is your skills or the fact that I had a child climbing on my head! haha

I tried to click the pic but it doesn't enlarge. I don't know - maybe I'm losing my mojo. :o)

Heidi Jo Comes said...

we could probably spare a little of ours:-)

Susan said...

More rain here for the next 4 or 5 days. Our May, this year, is the 6th wettest in history. We've had over 10" of rain. Life does not always balance out....that's for sure!
Susan

Tina said...

we're on water restrictions here because we are so dry.

Anonymous said...

Michigan has had a nice mixture of sun and rain. Simply gorgeous right now :)

Lori said...

Love your new rain gauge! It is so cute!

Anonymous said...

We need some rain here, too! It is so dry here in SC! The sky turned black late yesterday afternoon but the storm never happened. Darn it!

Tracy said...

You can certainly have some of the rain we've been getting.

Oh-it doesn't work that way!??! Um...okay!

Sheri said...

How cute! I shall pray for rain for you... We sure have plenty of it that we could send your way from Kansas!

Peculiar Blogs said...

Oh I love your gauge! Hope you get rain soon!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cute gauge and I LOVE your rocks, they are so beautiful!

--candy :)

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

I love that rain gauge! come on, rain...come on...

This weekend is supposed to be full of rain. I am going out this afternoon to get more herb plants for my kitchen garden. I hope it rains!

Just Mom said...

Isn't that how it always works? The first year we finally bought an outdoor grill it was always either too windy or wet for a cookout.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

That's a gorgeous view, even though it is a little dry. Try washing your car....it seems like every time we wash the vehicle or hang clothes on the line it rains.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Our lawn is very dry these days as well. We're watering the garden like crazy, but the lawn will just have to go thirsty. lol!

Jane said...

If only it took a rain gauge to get the rain! I would have bought 50, or more of them!

The ONLY bonus to not getting any rain for the entire month of May in SC is that there is NO humidity in the air... we are less than 45% these days. (typically around 90% by this time of the year!) I even shocked the outdoor cat today when petting her! This is May 31st....

I pray that we in the SE don't burn up this summer. And I am not talking about burning up in heat... I'm talking wild fires!

Karen said...

I was feeling the same way! We finally got a 20 minute shower yesterday with a little thunder thrown in for good measure! ;0) The lawn was so dry before that it "crunched" when you walked on it.
Hope you can use your rain gauge soon!

Susan said...

My lawn is so so dry. Every day I smell more and more wild fires around here. I keep praying and hoping. There's a forcast for it in the next couple of days...I hope so, I really hope so.

Blessings.

:-) Susan

P.S. I love the rain gauge.

Ruth said...

I hope you get that rain soon and your cute new gauge gets to do its work!! =o)

Susan said...

Hi Leigh Ann - I just tagged you for a new Meme if you want to play. You'll see it on my blog.
Susan

Kelli said...

I would be happy to send you some of our rain. :0)

Kelli

Myrna said...

Rain? What's that?

I thought it was going to rain today--Just a few drops on the windshield of my car. Just teasing us, I guess.

Hope you get to use your cute rain gauge soon.

Sonya said...

I know what you mean! It hasn't rained in a month here in East TN and our grass looks terrible. More than that, it feels terrible under my toes! I love your rain guage though!