You have a way of finding pics cartoons, quotable words, etc. that are straight to the point! I especially like this one--so truw. I am glad I have found your blog.
What a wonderful reminder, thank you:) Oh, and that banana chocolate chip loaf sounds YUMMY!!! I make banana bread that sounds similar to your recipe, and it's outta this world, so I know your's has got to be too:)
21 comments:
You have a way of finding pics cartoons, quotable words, etc. that are straight to the point! I especially like this one--so truw. I am glad I have found your blog.
Okay, I'll try to be still today!
Fantastic!!!! and POWERFUL!!!
Susan
Very powerful picture!
What a wonderful reminder.
Thank you.
Your post today is a follow up to what our pastor said on Sunday...
be still and let God meet you where you are.
That has stuck to me all week... thank you for delivering God's word to me today!
The 'Be Still' part is always the hard part....thanks for the reminder!
There is something to chew on! Thanks Leigh Ann for the reminder!
Great thought!
Wow, where do you find these pictures!
Excellent , I love this!
What a wonderful reminder, thank you:) Oh, and that banana chocolate chip loaf sounds YUMMY!!! I make banana bread that sounds similar to your recipe, and it's outta this world, so I know your's has got to be too:)
That is a good one! :)
Just what I needed Thanks :)
Sandy,
The pictures are in my publishing program. I changed the knot from color to black and white and then added the words.
I needed this today, thank you!
Good one LeighAnn!! :)
Julieann:)
I've had plenty of the knots in my tummy lately. I sure need them untangled. I'm trying real hard to be still and let God...
Such a powerful and true image!
That was a wonderful post.
So true how if we just be still and listen to God things go much better.
What a wonderful reminder!!
Kelli
Post a Comment