May 30, 2007

My countertop

Heather asked about my kitchen countertop, it is called jamocha granite, but it is formica. My brother in law makes and installs formica countertops and he put it in for us. The darker formica is on the upper counter of our eat in counter and the rest of my countertop is a formica that has a texture to it, rather than being flat, but I forget the name of it. :)








(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

10 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful kitchen where beautiful people live and enjoy each other and bless us :o) Boy that bread looks soooo good!
Susan

Peculiar Blogs said...

very pretty!

Lori said...

Pretty. I love your countertop.

candy said...

very pretty kitchen! :)

Anonymous said...

Who cares about the counter...bring on the bread!!!!
Just kidding! You know I love your house :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! :o)

Anonymous said...

The textured finish is called a honed finish. I remember having this same conversation with you when you were trying to decide & liked our countertops! So glad we can all help each other out! Now that's a 'sista hood!'

Julieann said...

LOL--I was looking at the bread:)

Julieann:)

P.s. You do have a nice kitchen:)

Heather K said...

Yeah I thought I recognized it! I love it.... I wanted to change our counter top for the 9 years we lived there and we finally did it in time to sell the house. We edged it (jamocha granite) with a shiny black along the front edge ... I forget what they called that stuff though.... but it looked amazing!

Momma Roar said...

Honed...yes, thank you Heidi! Copying is the most sincere form of flattery, right?