
...it's Friday!!
Susan tagged me for a meme blog filler and I thought I would play along, I liked how it played out with my book! I am still formulating (you know me and thinking, right?) my 8 random things that Tracy F and Lori tagged me for...and I think Tara once tagged me for a 7 reasons why I blog, blog filler. Still thinking working on those!
Here are the rules: Grab the closest book, go to page 123, find the 5th sentence and, on your blog, put the next three sentences. Write the title of the book and the author’s name. Tag three other people.
Maybe this one will make you want to grab the book and start reading, makes me want to find time to finish it - I've only read to page 35!! lol
My book is This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti (if you've never read any of his books - DO!)
"But millions...you're talking real money here."
"But you see all the connections?"
"Yeah."
Oooooh, you'll have to find the book to read more - if you've read it, please don't spoil it for me in the comments! lol :D
I'd like to tag you if have a real interesting book right next to you - feel free to play along in the comments!
(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)
Here are the rules: Grab the closest book, go to page 123, find the 5th sentence and, on your blog, put the next three sentences. Write the title of the book and the author’s name. Tag three other people.
Maybe this one will make you want to grab the book and start reading, makes me want to find time to finish it - I've only read to page 35!! lol
My book is This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti (if you've never read any of his books - DO!)
"But millions...you're talking real money here."
"But you see all the connections?"
"Yeah."
Oooooh, you'll have to find the book to read more - if you've read it, please don't spoil it for me in the comments! lol :D
I'd like to tag you if have a real interesting book right next to you - feel free to play along in the comments!
(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)
8 comments:
I won't spoil it!! Thanks for playing along.
Susan
I love the old Frank Peretti books. But I don't like his newest one... Anyway, enjoy the read! That book changed the way I see the world!! :-)
I'm going to have to read that Frank Peretti book sometime.
I will play along. But I may not post mine until later this weekend or Monday, as we have Megan's friend birthday party today.
I read that book in two days! It's a great one! I'll email the ending to you so you don't have to read it. You are as bad as me..you've been reading that book forever, hehe.
I think you invented a new diet by the way. I'm starting it today. I'm measuring all my food in the cat's food cup >"<
okay here's the problem...none of the books within grabbing distance have 123 pages in them.
Here's my problem...I don't read big people books. Only children's books...and they are not within my reach...and probably don't have 123 pages either...bummer!
Have a great weekend!!!
Now that was fun. I haven't read any of his books, but know many who have.
Blessings.
:-) Susan
I have that book! I read it when I was pregnant 10 years ago! Its unusual!
I did this a month or so ago and saved it to draft. I need to publish now I guess!
I hope you enjoy your cruet from Southern Living! I want the dishes to match it. I have the little ruffled bowl already adn love it. It's adorable!
Post a Comment