June 12, 2007

Off to the beach...to daydream!

26 comments:

Teresa said...

Okay, way to rub it in! :)

Momma Roar said...

At least I refrained from telling you that I'm going again this weekend...oops! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, my way to spend time at the beach, NOOOOO bathing suit! Looks fantastic!

Just Mom said...

LOL.

BTW, You're going again?! Take me with you ... PLEASE!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Looks marvelous, I am so jealous!

Jamie said...

OK, you can not be going again! That looks so awesome!!

Tina said...

have fun!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Such cute babies, by the way! Glad y'all had so much fun!

Autumn said...

It looks like so much fun! I wish that I could go! But I shouldn't complain because I was just in Kitty Hawk! (Tracy is my Mom)

Tracy said...

I am so jealous!!! Looks like a wonderful place to RELAX!!!

Tracy said...

This Tracy is Autumn's mom. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Did you get down to the water at all?

Are you really going again?

Momma Roar said...

Tracy - nope - Colin and I didn't even make it to the sand! The pictures of the beach is as close as I got and they were taken with Colin still in the car!!
We are going again, this time as a family. Q & E stayed home last week - they are excited to go. This is the earliest we've vacationed as a family, typically we go in Aug to the Outer Banks with my hubby's family. We are heading down with good friends of ours - they have two daughters!
We must get out of state for vacation because of the family business - T needs to get away from it. :D

Momma Roar said...

Oh, and this time, I won't have a laptop to use :(

Pen of Jen said...

Too funny...I like that you had a 'male chaperone!

Heather K said...

looks like fun!! that's nice you got to take the baby along... my girlfriends wouldn't let me when mine were little!! (so I stayed home!!) sounds like you had a nice get away.. the babies look so sweet all together in the livingroom... you may have already mentioned this, but did someone that you all know, have a house there?? It's a lovely place! By the sounds of it I shouldn't be showing all these girls pictures of where we live!! It's so pretty here... a city bordered by lakes on the north and the south! :oD

Anonymous said...

I told J of your blog about the green eggs. He laughed, as well as I! :) Looks like you had a grand time!!!
Jezz

Susan said...

REALLY nice digs!!! Glad you had a good time. The three kiddos are sooo cute.
Susan

Alycia said...

I just linked through to your place from Sheri's. So happy that I did! You shared such beautiful pictures! Blessings to you from Japan!

Jill said...

Have a wonderful time!

Susan said...

What fun!!! I love the pictures and am jealous that you're going again!

:-) Susan

MorningSong said...

Let's have a girls-blog beach trip!! Whata ya say?? Any takers??

weavermom said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! NOT! I'm happy you got to go to such a wonderful place. The condo looked lovely and the kids were all so cute.

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

ooooh! Yes I'm green all over! So...when are you taking me?

Trella said...

Looks like a great time.

Ruth said...

Oooooo! Looks like fun! And you get to go AGAIN!! Have fun!!