Pffft! I'm a dork! Libby came up to talk to me and I hit enter by accident. I was gonna say that I can't make any promises to not have Levi while you're gone ... I'll try but *whew*, I think he has a mind of his own. I've actually got a really sick yummy this morning and I'm thinking this could be *labor kick-off*. We'll see!
I know you guys are celebrating both Father's Day and Anniversay away at the beach but I still had to drop by today and wish Trav a wonderful Happy Father's Day and you both a blessed Anniversary. Love ya and ((hugs)) to you both, from the 2 of us, Susan & Mickey
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
21 comments:
Enjoy, enjoy, ENJOY!!!
Susan
Take me with you.....
Enjoy your break. Can't wait until you get back. :-D
Have fun on your break!! Oh, and I
Pffft! I'm a dork! Libby came up to talk to me and I hit enter by accident. I was gonna say that I can't make any promises to not have Levi while you're gone ... I'll try but *whew*, I think he has a mind of his own. I've actually got a really sick yummy this morning and I'm thinking this could be *labor kick-off*. We'll see!
Enjoy your break! I'll miss ya!
Should we see how long you can stay away? I know I couldn't! Have a good break!
You'll be missed, but have a great time!
Have a great blogging break.
I'll catch up with you when you return.
Have a wonderful break!!
Have a wonderful break, I'll miss you!
Kelli
I know you guys are celebrating both Father's Day and Anniversay away at the beach but I still had to drop by today and wish Trav a wonderful Happy Father's Day and you both a blessed Anniversary. Love ya and ((hugs)) to you both, from the 2 of us,
Susan & Mickey
Have a great break!!
Have a fun week!! I love this picture by the way ~ so beautiful!! I'll be back to check on you next week! Blessings!
Have a great week! We'll miss you!!!
Enjoy your break!!
Enjoy!!!
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
OOOO....WHERE ARE YOU? Come back, come back!
Seriously, I hope you're enjoying a wonderful week. Lots of news! Hope to see you soon. :)
Your not gone to the beach AGAIN are you!?!?!?! Enjoy your break!
miss you!!
Leigh Ann, thank you for that beautiful quote and picture to help it sink right in! Blessings to you this weekend my dear sister in the Lord.
Post a Comment