June 28, 2007

Chocolate Ice Cream

A man approached an ice cream van and said, "I'd like two scoops of chocolate ice cream, please."

The girl behind the counter replied, "I'm very sorry, sir, but our delivery didn't come this morning. We're out of chocolate."

"In that case," the man continued, "I'll have two scoops of chocolate ice cream."

"You don't understand, sir," the girl said. "We have no chocolate."

"Then just give me some chocolate," he insisted.

Getting angrier by the second, the girl asked, "Sir, will you spell 'van,' as in 'vanilla'?"

The man spelled, "V-A-N."

"Now spell 'straw,' as in 'strawberry.'"

"OK. 'S-T-R-A-W.'"

"Now," the girl asked, "spell 'stink,' as in 'chocolate.'"

The man hesitated and then looked confused as he replied,"There is no stink in chocolate."

"That's what I've been trying to tell you!" she screamed.


(`'•.¸(`'•.¸¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
*:-:¦: Leigh Ann :¦:-:*
(¸.•'`(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

23 comments:

Tina said...

LOL! That was cute!

First Time Mommy said...

That was great! LOL!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Now I want some Chocolate ice cream :)!!

Have a great day!

Erin

Anonymous said...

Come on! You know I love chocolate ice cream!!

Pen of Jen said...

Leigh Ann I am cracking up!

Hey you are a contest placer in penofjen caption contest...

Of course I have known that you are too funny! I think I will have to send this to the kids!
Jennifer

Mrs. Breum said...

That's a cute one!

Christy said...

that was cute!!

MorningSong said...

Funny!!!

By the way, answer to your question....34. :)

You were close.

weavermom said...

That's what she gets for being out of chocolate. :)

Sandy said...

That was cute!

MorningSong said...

I forgot - OF COURSE we will visit when I see the sites in your hometown! haha I would be offended if we didn't! I just have to convince hubby to take me on such an adventure - oooh, I would get a girls night on a trip??!!!

YIPPEE!!

Just Mom said...

BAH hahahahahahahahahahaha.

MorningSong said...

I nominated you for an award - go see on my blog. :) Rock on!

Tammy said...

I would be that man if it was chocolate candy...out of chocolate? Can't hear you!

Myrna said...

I have some chocolate ice cream in the freezer--It's even Blue Bell, which any true Texan will tell you is the best! Now I'm going to have to go get some!

Autumn said...

lol. Very funny.

Lori said...

Very funny!
I do love chocolate icecream.

Susan said...

I nominated you for an award. Come check it out!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just came upon your blog in my blog-hopping tonight! I love finding new blogs to read and relate to so I'll be stopping by again and do some reading to catch up on who you are!

Happy blogging!
Rhonda
Sugarcreek,OH

MightyMom said...

Chocolate, as I keep trying to teach Subvet, cures ALL things. Even selective hearing. Great post. This is my first trip by your place...won't be the last.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Cute!

Susan said...

OK, that is TOOOO FUNNY!! Thanks for sharing...I needed a good laugh.

:-) Susan

Tara O said...

I think I shouldn't have done the blonde highlights because I didn't get it.....which is probaby really funny....

Ruth said...

Ok, it it took me a minute to get it (a blonde moment)...but now I'm still laughing as I type. LOL!! That was great.