I don't do this one because I wash our dishes by hand except when I have a big dinner party or all the family over. One of the main reasons I do the dishes by hand is because I hate to unload the dishwasher :o)
No, I have never done that! I don't use my dishwasher that often, only when we have company or we are in a hurry. One day your kiddos will do it all! :):) Mine each have assigned dish days.
YEP! I am with you Leigh Ann! I have even done the lets use paper plate tonight so mommy doesn't have to unload the dishwasher or do dishes. I have even gone as far as just eating out that night because I was too lazy to cook AND unload the dishwasher!!!
are you crazy! I am way to lazy to wash the dishes... let them sit on the counter, yes, but not WASH them BY HAND! (my allergies/skin sensitivities are a great excuse for not hand washing!) So... if any of you are coming over for coffee, please call so I can unload and load my dishwasher! lol!
I am raising my hand and am guilty of using paper plates instead too. I seem to be the only one around here that knows how to unload the thing, anybody else have that problem?
Well I put EVERYTHING in the dishwasher. Sometimes the bigger one's I put in the sink, fill with water and soap to let them soak. I have every intention of washing them but later when it's time, I spill out the water and pile them in the dishwasher too! I do this lots and run out of bowls and sometimes even forks! I shove as much as I can in it and never turn it on, cause if I turn it on that means "clean dishes to unload!" So I guess I would handwash what won't fit in!
I think I may have done that once or twice.lol. Sometimes I do them by hand and sometimes in the dish washer. I prefer the dish washer. connie from Texas
Must you tell all of my faults on your blog????? How did you know? Did I tell you this on one of those nights when I was have a mushy brain night? hehe
How is that less work?? :) I think I've shared this before, but my brother and I WERE the dishwashers growing up and washing dishes by hand is my absolute, least favorite chore. Aren't I such a spoiled brat??
I have definitely used paper plates because I did not want to load the dishwasher! (Or, more likely, the dishwasher hasn't been run as it should have been and I would have to hand-wash dishes to have a clean kitchen!)
Ummm...yep but now my kids are old enough that all kitchen chores are their responsibility. Come to think of it...I think your kiddos could possible unload the dishwasher....LOL.
Nope, not me. I am way too lazy to do all dishes by hand. They can sit in the sink until I feel like unloading the dishwasher. I feel like all I do is cook and clean for my family and daycare kids all day. Surely wouldn't want to overdue myself! HA!
28 comments:
What a funny post! I really don't use the dishwasher, but if I did I would be raising my hand:)
That is funny!
I don't think I've done that one before though.
I don't do this one because I wash our dishes by hand except when I have a big dinner party or all the family over. One of the main reasons I do the dishes by hand is because I hate to unload the dishwasher :o)
No, I have never done that!
I don't use my dishwasher that often, only when we have company or we are in a hurry. One day your kiddos will do it all! :):) Mine each have assigned dish days.
YEP! I am with you Leigh Ann! I have even done the lets use paper plate tonight so mommy doesn't have to unload the dishwasher or do dishes. I have even gone as far as just eating out that night because I was too lazy to cook AND unload the dishwasher!!!
are you crazy! I am way to lazy to wash the dishes... let them sit on the counter, yes, but not WASH them BY HAND! (my allergies/skin sensitivities are a great excuse for not hand washing!)
So... if any of you are coming over for coffee, please call so I can unload and load my dishwasher! lol!
That's hilarious. People really do that, though?! LOL Not me! Dishwasher all the way!
i have never owned a dish washer, but...I love paper plates so I am sure I would be guilty as well!
hilarious! :)
We don't use our dishwasher, because I couldn't divide the kitchen chores fairly using it!
But this is too funny!
Just did that last night. Great minds think alike. :-D
I don't have a dish washer so I wash my dishes every night. Oh wait....that would make me the dishwasher. HEHE
The picture is cute though!
Guilty as charged.
J. Kaiser
http://totaltransformation.wordpress.com
I am raising my hand and am guilty of using paper plates instead too. I seem to be the only one around here that knows how to unload the thing, anybody else have that problem?
Well I put EVERYTHING in the dishwasher. Sometimes the bigger one's I put in the sink, fill with water and soap to let them soak. I have every intention of washing them but later when it's time, I spill out the water and pile them in the dishwasher too! I do this lots and run out of bowls and sometimes even forks! I shove as much as I can in it and never turn it on, cause if I turn it on that means "clean dishes to unload!" So I guess I would handwash what won't fit in!
I think I may have done that once or twice.lol. Sometimes I do them by hand and sometimes in the dish washer. I prefer the dish washer. connie from Texas
I've tagged you for a 8 Random Things About Yourself post.
Stop over to my blog and check it out.
LOL! Are you kidding?? I'm too LAZY to wash all those dishes by hand!! =o)
That is totally fine to bow out.
I'm sorry I wasn't thinking about your 100th post.
Must you tell all of my faults on your blog????? How did you know? Did I tell you this on one of those nights when I was have a mushy brain night? hehe
Nope, can't say I've done that!
But it doesn't mean I won't!
:)
Sandy
Raising my hand! For some reason I really don't like unloading my dishwasher! Glad I'm not the only one!LOL
Kelli
That would be yes. Like tonight for example.
Funny! Wash dishes by hand? Sounds too much like work to me!
Yes I've done that MANY MANY times! Glad to hear I'm not alone :)!!
How is that less work?? :) I think I've shared this before, but my brother and I WERE the dishwashers growing up and washing dishes by hand is my absolute, least favorite chore. Aren't I such a spoiled brat??
I have definitely used paper plates because I did not want to load the dishwasher! (Or, more likely, the dishwasher hasn't been run as it should have been and I would have to hand-wash dishes to have a clean kitchen!)
Ummm...yep but now my kids are old enough that all kitchen chores are their responsibility. Come to think of it...I think your kiddos could possible unload the dishwasher....LOL.
Nope, not me. I am way too lazy to do all dishes by hand. They can sit in the sink until I feel like unloading the dishwasher. I feel like all I do is cook and clean for my family and daycare kids all day. Surely wouldn't want to overdue myself! HA!
Post a Comment