May 26, 2007


14 comments:

Susan said...

Oh yes they will!! Where are you learning to do all this neat stuff? You are so smart and I am so glad to call you not only friend, but dear friend :o) AND, I hope some of your smarts rub off on me!!!!! :o)
Susan

Anonymous said...

I think my hands are getting stuck in that position lately. I guess that's a great way for them to be. God is good all the time. All the time God is good!

(I'm not bringing up the smarty pants thing again, hehe)

Rita Loca said...

Neat. I loved the other one too. I may have to borrow it ok?

Diane @ A Watered Garden said...

Thanks for stopping by Momma Roar and taking the time to leave a comment. Your version of the strawberry dessert sound yummy as well. Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Diane P.S. I like your graphics today. Did you make this yourself? Do you use Photoshop? Just wondering.

Ruth said...

Great!! My hands do NOT feel like being diligent today. (Sigh...)

Myrna said...

I'm afraid my hands have not been extremely diligent today! I didn't make it through my "to do" list at all! My thesaurus lists "lazy" as the sntonym for diligent. OH Dear! I must do better!

Thanks for the thought!

Tracy said...

You're so very creative. I'm blogging from the road!

Trella said...

Great post, simple but powerful!!

Heather K said...

wow you are really talented with this machine, aren't you! by the time I figured out how to do any of that my children will have grown up while my face was stuck to this.... I wish I was quicker at learning things like this!! Maybe I should take a course or something?!?!

Susan said...

Beautiful! My hands so need to diligently get to work on my house...UGH!

:-) Susan

Heather K said...

and LAZY hands make a man poor... proverbs 10 verse 4 4 4 but diligent hands, bring wealth, proverbs 10 verse 4 ya prover....
oh... sorry... your graphic started a song running through my head and into my fingers.... one from a video of the kids... it's called "The NIV kids club". My kids loved it... your's are probably about the age mine were when they watched it nonstop.... thus the song in my head 4 years later!!
hope all's well at your house-
Heather

Lori said...

Neat post!

TO BECOME said...

Hands tell a lot about a person. It tells if they are diligent or angry, or kind or loving or being used for the good things of life. I hope my hands tell a good story to those who look at them. connie from texas.

Dina said...

Hello, I just found this blog and i must say I enjoyed strolling through it. We share alot of same interests and i will come to see you everyday, maybe i get tips on home schooling!!