Oh, don't even go there with me! Do you really want me to post my answer? How dare you do that to precious Susan? And what does she do, she praises you!
Okay, I am going to comment again! When I was in school there were so many Jennifer's that we had to go by our first name and last initial, so I was Jennifer G. until HS when another Jennifer G. moved there then she became Jenny G.
well I am running on because I see so many Jen's Jennifer's AND jeNNY'S IN places I visit.... (I know that Jennifer Pendley posted a few times) She just made me ponder:)
Makes me totally understand why I made up my daughter's name! -Caliana-Pronounced K-lee -Ahna
hmm good fakes... they look real in the pic..... I think maybe you need a night of unbroken sleep, and a break from that washing machine.... Hope everyone's feeling better real soon!! Heather
31 comments:
Leigh Ann you are too funny! Being excited about fake flowers sounds like me:)
Fooled me! Shame on you :o)! I was thinking "Oh how pretty" and they are artificial or not. One thing for sure.....you are not artificial!!!!
Oh, don't even go there with me! Do you really want me to post my answer?
How dare you do that to precious Susan? And what does she do, she praises you!
it means that you weren't thinking as much as you usually do :-)
Funny...
Too TOO fUnnY:)
It means you have a thumb that is green-colored challenged!
Hmmm, I always take that as a sign that I need more coffee.....or an energy drink! hahaha
That you have something funny to blog about? :)
ROTFL! Oh goodness! You have me rollin'! You're too funny!!
That was funny! Hey I have a lot of fake flowers around my home too.
I think it means you have too much on your mind and need a break! That is funny. I have watered an artificial plant before so don't feel bad!
I think it means you have too much on your mind and need a break! That is funny. I have watered an artificial plant before so don't feel bad!
Sorry! I didn't mean to post the same comment 3 times and now I can't delete the other one!!!
Okay, I am going to comment again! When I was in school there were so many Jennifer's that we had to go by our first name and last initial, so I was Jennifer G. until HS when another Jennifer G. moved there then she became Jenny G.
well I am running on because I see so many Jen's Jennifer's AND jeNNY'S IN places I visit....
(I know that Jennifer Pendley posted a few times) She just made me ponder:)
Makes me totally understand why I made up my daughter's name!
-Caliana-Pronounced K-lee -Ahna
I thought the same thing as Penless Thoughts..."Wow, look what a green thumb she has, they are beautiful!" LOL Thanks for the chuckle today!
Jennifer - you are right, I am green-thumbed challenged!
Lori - all the plants but one (the african violet seen on the window sill) are FAKE! I've wasted too much money killing real plants.
It means you were up last night doing another four loads of laundry.
LoL :)
Pretty picture!
rofl!! that was too funny :)
Leigh Ann, now I don't feel so bad.
I kill off plants too. I do have ONE real plant inside my home.
That was so cute, I really liked that, thanks, connie from Texas
It means that you've been up several nights with sick kids and perhaps sniffed too much laundry soap! Seriously, I laughed at this post.
Hugs!!
:-) Susan
Hehee...maybe no one will notice, I sure didn't! LOl
Kelli
Oh that's funny! They looked real to me!
HEHEHE!
hmm good fakes... they look real in the pic..... I think maybe you need a night of unbroken sleep, and a break from that washing machine.... Hope everyone's feeling better real soon!!
Heather
ps
by the way... I FINALLY did my 'real mums' post took me forever... pondered for days on that one... (C:
Heather
I kill plants all the times...and flowers too so those are the kinds of flowers I need!!!
LeighAnn!!!! HAHA!!!
Julieann:)
Hahahahaha! Too funny! Loved it.
Post a Comment