April 12, 2007

Continuing Construction

Thanks to all of you who've made such sweet comments about my blog redesigns. It has been a lot of fun learning how to tweak it on my own.
I'd be happy to share what I've learned and my e-mail addy is in my profile. There are just a few more changes I want to try to figure out, so bear with me!

6 comments:

TO BECOME said...

That is so pretty. It reminds me of a place we have here near where I live. You do such good work. connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

I love the new heading, the pictures are so cute. And I love the saying you put on it also.

Trella said...

If you know or figure out how to put your email on the side, let me know. You know where you just click and the persons email pops up and you type them an email right there. I have seen this on some blogs, but I can't figure it out.

Lori said...

I love that bible verse. It's one of my favorites.
The picture is pretty.

Anonymous said...

If you can dumb it down for me, I'd love to know how to change my template or header!
jen.thisistheday@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kelli said...

Your blog looks wonderful!! I LOVE the pictures of your children at the top, such cuties!!!
Kelli