April 11, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award part 2

Pen of Jen nominated me a second time for this award. Jennifer has a thought provoking blog that I enjoy reading very much.

And, the nominees are:

1 - The lurking blogger who hasn't commented yet and in so doing, makes me unaware of their possibly thought provoking blog posts.

2 - The lurker who has yet to begin a blog of their own where they can begin to share their possibly thought provoking blog posts.

But, what I really want to say that there are many good blogs out there! I enjoy them all, but just like books - there are some that make me laugh, some that make me cry, some that make me mad, some that make me think and some that offer an honest glimpse into their daily lives. I appreciate many genres of blogs as I do books and I go to each blog for different reasons. (Is there such a thing as a genre of blogs? Well, if there wasn't, there is now!)

So far I've only come across the Thinking Blogger Award, but when the Funny Blogger Award, Take It or Leave It Blogger Award or Cutest Kids Blogger Award comes around, there will be other blogs to pick - not to say that those chosen before aren't funny or don't have cute kids, but you get my idea.

Thank you all for posting. I look forward to what each of you share with me, a fellow blogger on this journey with you. Thank you for offering me a seat at your kitchen table where we can share some coffee Pepsi and some honest discussion. Thanks for blogging and keeping it real!

5 comments:

Heather K said...

Yes like you I read different blogs for different reasons. Thank God he made us all different and that none of us are the same. Variety is the spice of life, so they say!
... and yes I read this a few minutes ago and you've done some "tweaking"!
take care
Heather

Lori said...

Nice post Leigh Ann. I agree.
I have enjoyed everyone's blogs and getting to new all kinds of new people.
I agree with Heather we are all different and that is the spice of life.

Julieann said...

Hi LeighAnn, Congratulations on being nominated:) Your post was so sweet to read, and I agree 100%--there are blogs I go to, that I know I will find a good recipe, or great craft--or just a wonderful giggle--- :)

Julieann:)

Just Mom said...

Awarded again?! See ... You do think too much. ;-) Congratulations.

Susan said...

If we keep prodding maybe some of the luckers will delurk. (Just made up that word:o) )

No, it's just that we know that they have much to contribute to us and are eager to hear and learn.

Like your clock, too.