April 27, 2007

Isn't it AWESOME?


2nd update - Maggie has given permission for this to be published on blogs again. You'll notice it now has a watermark.

I think it is so awesome - I wanted to update this post...again! he he :)
5/7/07

***********************
The picture had to be removed.

From Magnanimity:
So…here’s the bad news: due to the above, it (the graphic posted on Friday) is currently available for printing, posting, or personal use without permission from the authors, and from LifeWay. And, one huge favor, if you’ve posted it, would you help all of us by please removing it. That would help everyone involved act responsibly. I’d so love to hear from you equally in obedience as I did in celebration. Spread the word. God bless you richly."


***********************************************************************
The above is Beth Moore’s Columbia Commission (An Artistic Interpretation) by
Magnanimity. To read more go to the Living Proof Ministries Blog.

Thank you for letting me share this Maggie!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And I love Beth Moore!!

Have a blessed weekend!

weavermom said...

I love this - I'd like to have one for my wall!

Susan said...

I am so thankful it's HIS work and not ours. I am so thankful HE loves us sooooo much. I am so thankful HE is so patient. I am so thankful HE is the Triune God - Father - Son - Holy Ghost. I am so thankful HE IS!!!!!

Teresa said...

That is awesome! I would love to have this hanging on my wall as a reminder that He is in charge, during the good and the bad. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love it! :)
Hugs,
Candy

Lori said...

I love this poem. So very true.
Mind if I copy it.

I love Beth Moore too.
I've done a few of her bible studies.

First Time Mommy said...

I saw your blog link on Lori B's...hope you don't mind that I stopped by!

Thank you so much for posting this. It's great!

Erin

Tracy said...

Such a great reminder. We don't have to go it alone. God is not only with us, but going BEFORE us!

Trella said...

What an awesome reminder! Thanks for sharing!

Just Mom said...

Very nice.

Joan said...

The pleasure is mine.

I'm limited on a framed copies unless LifeWay released it or authorizes it for sale. Ya'll email living proof at

http://www.lproof.org/NewContactUs.aspx

and let them know you'd like one. We'll see if we can make it happen.

All my needs and most of my wants are med, but let me tell you, this stay at home mom has some good causes she'd love to donate some of "her own money" toward. That would be the best gift I could get from everyone.

Joan said...

Um, I do know how to spell, I was just typing way too fast!

"Maggie",
artist of "The Columbia Commission"
www.5purposedriven.wordpress.com

Mrs. Breum said...

I love it!

Anna said...

I love Beth Moore! She is so inspiring yet so humble.

Anonymous said...

Just listening to Beth again today. I sure could use that hanging in my house..like about an 11x16 size.

Anonymous said...

Guess what...I tried the chicken deluxe and it was so awesome! Thank you :)

david santos said...

Thanks for you work and have a good day

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.