MS Publisher allows me to create the graphic with pictures and add the text. In Publisher, I can save it as a 'jpeg' file, by going to "Save As" and clicking on "Save As Type" drop down menu and choosing "JPEG File Interchange Format."
Once I have it saved as a JPEG, I can open it up in HP Image Zone and crop it down to size, rather than being a full page.
I hope this is helpful to some of you who wanted to know. I am not sure if it can be done in other programs or not, but wanted to share how I've learned to do it. Let me know if you make some graphics, I'd like to stop by and check them out.
Also, here is how to do the
7 comments:
Thanks for sharing that! :)
Thanks very much! You are such a tech girl!
Huh? hehe
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks I've been wondering about the strick through thing.
Hi Leigh Ann
I have HP Image Zone on my pc.... maybe one of these days I'll get creative and try it out.... My blog seems to be working again....comments from last 11 days showed up today!
I am totally confused but HEY that's okay! :)
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment