April 21, 2007


I've developed a bit of an obsession a passion (quiet Ginger) for creating these graphics. A few have been labeled "silly" by some! The pictures are in a publishing program we have. When I come across a quote or saying that I really like, I look for a picture to match it - so they aren't 'originals.' But it has been fun making them and I was just REAL excited when I figured out how to save a document as picture file. All that to say - there will be more to come!

Have a great weekend friends!

15 comments:

Susan said...

I LOVE this post. Your pictures may not be originals but YOU ARE!

weavermom said...

Congratulations! When I get more time I want to learn some things! I still need a picture on my profile. ;)

Tracy said...

I like them too. Would you mind sharing a how-to?

Anonymous said...

I used to do this all the time. I would even make siggy tags for my emails. I loved adding text to really pretty graphics. Have fun!!

Kelli said...

I love this quote and picture and I can't wait to see more of your creations!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! But what I really want to know is how to draw a line through a word! Can you give me another tutorial please?

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

You are so like my kids and my husband. They sit and learn this stuff all the time. My daughter Alicia works in communcations at our church. We have a huge church so we are talking top of the line stuff. She does graphics all day long. I watch her with my mouth hanging open. I can hardly wait to watch her make her own wedding invitations someday. She's revamping our bulletin. When she gets it all set, I'll send you one. You women and your talents. Can you help me find mine????? We know it's not proof reading, haha

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend too :)

TO BECOME said...

I love your blog and your posts. Keep on, there is no telling what great things you will come up with. Have a good day. connie from Texas

Trella said...

I look forward to more of these.

I can't believe that YOU are not spontaneous:) Thanks for releasing me from coming up with something.

I also like Jennifer would like to know how to put a line through a word.

Susan said...

I SO need to sit down with you to learn to do some of this stuff. I can create the picture, but don't know how to save it as a jpg or gif. You do great work.

Hugs.

:-) Susan

Christie Belle said...

How precious! I love it, I really would like to learn how to do all that stuff!

Lori said...

I too love this post.
I am and always will be a work in progress. So true(of myself).

Anonymous said...

Good Job!! When I first looked at the picture I thought "where did she get that" then I read how you did it yourself and was very impressed. I can't wait to see more :)

Anna said...

Wow! I never realized they weren't professional. Very cool!