:) The Good: All the children are feeling great this week.
:( The Bad: Momma now has what the children had.
;) The Kinda Cool: I've lost 8 lbs since last week. Let me assure you first, this is not a weight loss program I'd recommend.
Lesson learned: Take the good with the bad, because you never know when something kinda cool will come of it!
22 comments:
It's good to find those silver linings! 8 lbs - that's a lot!
Im praying for you...
Sorry you are sick! Praying you get better soon.
I love that quote, "I'm only one stomach flu away from my ideal weight!" So sorry you are not feeling well. Here's to a better week at your house!
Awww, I sure hope you feel better! That's no fun!
Congratulations on the weight loss ... I think.
Take care, Friend.
I hope you get well soon---but I just love your attitude about it:)
Julieann:)
Ugh! Being sick is no fun! Wish you were on a diet that you could share and we could all lose 8 lbs! That IS a lot! Hang in there!! Is somebody there to make you soup and take care of you?!?!?
I love to see the positive in everything! Feel better!
Oh, no. I am praying for you!
Congratulations on the weight loss though. If you have to go through something so awful at least you get to lose some weight:)!
I'm glad you are feeling better.
Sorry to hear that you are sick now.
I will pray that you get well soon.
I love that:
The good, Bad, & the Kinda Cool
(Kinda cool you lost a little weight; but I'm sure not your ideal way to loose weight - having sick kids and being sick).
Well, at least you're not trying to take care of sick kids now. (Although I'm not sure that so great...at least they would all be too miserable to cause any trouble!)
I hope you're feeling better soon. Then you can go shop for a new pair of pants for that svelt bod!
I like the last comment. An excuse to go buy a new outfit!!!You've earned it.
I will come over and wash your sheets in the night.
I'm not sure what's worse, little sick kids...mom gets skinny. Teenage daughter...mom eats and eats and gets fatter.
Ain't life grand?!! Hang in there. You know I'm prayin' for ya!
LOL, well, at least you lost some weight. I just posted about my diet, but in Spanish!
Oooooooo....I sure hope you feel better soon. Absolutely no fun at all. So sorry you are so sick.
I'm praying that you get well soon. I alwya think thatit is awesome though how God keeps us healthy while we have to take care of our children. He KNOWS that we can't get sick until they are well.
Love your title! Cute!
Sorry you are sick and I pray for a speedy recovery!
I'm sorry you've dealt with that, but I agree, you have a GREAT attitude!
Hope you're feeling better.
Blessings,
Karen
Another comment, even sick, you came up with such a great quote. I loved your quote so much I did an update and added it to the post.
Now if you do things like this when you are not feeling well, well I guess there is little you can't do!!
Oh, I have been on that weightloss program and I did not enjoy it! LOL I hope you are feeling better soon!
Hugs,
Kelli
ICKY! Hoping you are feeling better NOW
Post a Comment