Tara has tagged me :)
Homeschooling Tag
1) One homeschooling book you have enjoyed.
>>The Heart of Wisdom Teaching Approach by Robin Sampson
2) One resource you wouldn’t be without.
>>My husband's sanity
3) One resource you wish you had never purchased.
>>A certain handwriting curriculum (I won't be specific)
4) One resource you enjoyed last year.
>>PBS - my oldest was only 3 last year :)
5) One resource you will be using next year.
>>Weaver Curriculum Vol 1
6) One resource you would like to buy.
>>I'm not sure
7) One homeschooling catalog you enjoy reading.
>>Christian Book Distibutors
8.) One homeschooling (educational) website you use regularly.
>>Heart Of Wisdom
9) Tag other home schoolers.
WeaverMomof2
2 comments:
Thanks for your nice comments on my blog and the encouragement. I didn't home school. Our first two daughters attended public school and our two boys went to private Christian Schools. When my kids were growing up I wasn't aware of home schooling and don't think there was much of it. The person who got me into blogging is a young stay at home schooling mom. I think it is wonderful but boy it's a big commitment on you mom's. My hat's off to you:-)
Thanks for stopping by my site. I'm glad you left your address :) Your family is beautiful! It's so fun to look in on young families. I do miss those days, but I'm learning to love where I am at. It's been a difficult road getting here over the last few years, but I'm enjoying more and more each day
Post a Comment