February 14, 2007

Great day so far, and its 11:20am!


I love snow days! It is coming down great outside, a little too much sleet for my liking, but beautiful! Today, E slept in and Q and I did today's lesson and Friday's! I've been wanting to 'double up' on some of our shorter lessons. What a great day.
I was also able to spend some time reflecting on a very good book I just finished, The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omaritan - I highly recommend it. I would love to start The Power of a Praying Parent.
Well, we are off to read some books, it looks like "If you give a pig a pancake" and "Does Cheese Grow on Trees?"

2 comments:

weavermom said...

What a great picture! Makes me want to stay inside with some cocoa.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I loved the Power of a Praying Wife. I didn't realize (for some reason) that there was the Power of a Praying Parent. I want to read that.

Snow days are a lot of fun. Our slow is covered in a thick layer of ice -- I can walk across it without it cracking at all. Yikes!