I've been making some of T's favorites because tomorrow is his birthday - he'll be 33 (not 23 as Q might think). Last night we had Creamed Dry Beef on toast and tonight I'm making Chicken Tetrazzini.
Now, to make you salivate a little bit more, have you seen this new product from Kraft? It is a ready to eat Philadelphia Cream Cheese cheesecake filling.
Their ad says "One step to dessert heaven." I think it sounds more like 3 steps!
Their suggestion: Simply spread Philadelphia Ready-To-Eat Cheesecake Filling into a 9" Honey Maid graham cracker crust, slice and serve.
My suggestion? Dig spoon in and insert spoon in mouth! Hey, its less steps too! Isn't that why its called "ready to eat?"
Remember, discussing it doesn't add the pounds :) Say a prayer for our will power today so that there will be some sugar cake left when T gets home tonight - and its not the kids this momma is worrying about.
**Also wishing my niece 'K' a Happy 14th Birthday. She's lucky enough to share her birthday with Uncle T!! And I know she just rolled her eyes at me :) We love ya K!
>>>>UPDATE<<<< I am going to try to post a recipe for the Moravian sugar cake if anyone is interested.
10 comments:
I'm not sure whether to thank you for the cheesecake information or to be angry at you, haha. I'll let you know after I eat my first tub :) I think I'm in trouble....
That sounds good! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I'll have to try it!!
All this talk about food is making me hungry.
Wow that does sound good!
Mmmmmmm ... What time is supper?
Guess what I bought at the store today? I don't think it will wait for breakfast either :) I can't wait to dig in. I didn't even buy a crust to put it in, haha!
Mmmmm - yuummmmmyyy! Me want sugar. (Think cookie monster). :)
Ginger - why waste the money on the crust? Let me know how it is :) You're too funny!
Yes, I did dig in before the night was over. I must admit that it was not quite as good as I had hoped, but it will do in a pinch. I was afraid I would love it so much that I would want to just sit and eat the whole thing. Thank goodness that was not the case. I really love cheesecake. My family decided that it would be great in little tarts with cheeries and whipped topping....yummmmmmmmmy!
Ginger, you're making me hungry, and I just ate breakfast.
Momma Roar, Where's the recipe? :-)
I was just going to say the same thing as Aisha before reading her comment.
Please do share your recipe.
Post a Comment