Quintin loves his Indiana Jones lego set up in his bedroom. While downstairs, he acts out the different bits and pieces he knows of the movies. He asked me to make a bag like Indy's and he wore it all day yesterday, along with his fedora.
Somewhere during the day, I overheard him playing with his siblings, saying, "Just call me Quintin-ana Jones!"
For more Tiny Talkers, visit Mary.
9 comments:
That's too fun! :) I love hearing our kids playing and pretending!
What a riot!!
We are in Lego mania around here. I wrote about it for today. I think Quintin would get along great with my boys!!
I see he gets his word-making-up ability from his momma. (Yes, that was a Scrabble-related joke.)
He's a cutie.
Adorable!!! Love it!!!!
So funny! My boys are huge Legos fans, too. :)
too cute. can i just call him Q. Jones for short?
That is so cute. Totally creative too. I love their imaginations at this age.
Hilarious!
Indiana Jones lego...did not know those were an option. Def. Christmas idea for Blake.
We rented one of the Indy movies some time ago thinking it would be a fun family movie..after all we watched it growing up. We quickly realized it might need to wait a few more years. :)
Bay gets the concept though and loves lego as well as adventure...thanks for the idea
Post a Comment