Is Q in charge of supper again tonight? :-D
Is that a bite mark in the cream cheese?!?!? Love that.
Oh my word, is that a bite mark?
who was the culprit?
That's funny! I have a little one who bites everything food related...I have to keep her out of the shopping cart at the grocery store, or I get home with half-mashed bananas and drool marks on the cheese sticks! :)
Confession time!!Susan
So who bit into it? It makes my teeth hurt just thinking of biting into that "foil"!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is Q in charge of supper again tonight? :-D
Is that a bite mark in the cream cheese?!?!? Love that.
Oh my word, is that a bite mark?
who was the culprit?
That's funny! I have a little one who bites everything food related...I have to keep her out of the shopping cart at the grocery store, or I get home with half-mashed bananas and drool marks on the cheese sticks! :)
Confession time!!
Susan
So who bit into it? It makes my teeth hurt just thinking of biting into that "foil"!!
Post a Comment