To combat the problem of my skinny baby's pants falling down, I set out to buy him a belt.
As I shopped, the clerk approached me and I told her of my situation.
She showed me to the belts, they didn't have any for 12 months, but she talked me into a bigger one so that he can grow into it. Being it my first baby, I thought it made sense.
Now, with 3 skinny waisted children, I realized this wasn't a smart decision. My poor child has been wearing his belt wrapped around his waist 1 1/2 times. He'll be 7 next month.
It took 6 years to grow into the belt!


8 comments:
HAHAHAHA....I feel your pain...totally.
Aren't adjustable waist pants DA BOMB?
Emily is almost 4.5...she FINALLY !!! hit 30lbs. Her weight for height sticks her at the 3rd percentile on that lovely growth chart.
Wish "I" had that problem!!!!
Susan
I'm with ya, I've got 2 skinny ones also. Thank goodness for the adjustable waistbands.
That face is sooo adorable!
They make belts?
Before adjustable waist pants, I used to have to roll the top of JS's pants down so they would bunch and stay up. Thank goodness they started making those when JS was 2. (Hey ... Q would have been 3 ... you went all these years without adjustable waist pants?????)
He is looking very grown up in his belt!
My Little Man wears a belt too - maybe I should look into the adjustable pants thing. hm.. He LOVES to wear his belts, but often the loops aren't big enough for the belt to fit through!
such a handsome young man!!
We don't have belt issues here....just short legs requiring rolling of the pants.
That shot of your son is SO GOOD! Love it!
K is ultra skin and bones too - don't know where she gets it. WE have had to buy the adjustable waist slims at Old N.avy. The adjustable waist are often still too big...AHHHH!
Post a Comment