May 19, 2009

A*musing Musings

1 - After getting pictures taken for an upcoming trip, T and I lamented about all the things we didn't like about our pictures. I chuckled and said, "Yeah, but in ten years when they expire, we'll talk about how young we look!"


2 - Does the amount of dirt that comes into my house come close to the amount of dirt my kids drag out of my house?


3 - What is it about a mound of mulch that beckons a child?



4 - Why didn't we think about the work of mulching two huge boulder walls before they were put in place?


5 - What would I give for a pepsi right now???? ;-)

post signature

6 comments:

Just Mom said...

Uh-oh. This randomness stuff is catching...

;-D

btw ... when are you going to bring that mulch this way?

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Isn't it amazing how much dirt kids can drag into a house??!! Oh and I have a hubby that is just as bad!

Susan said...

L.A., You will not only realize how young you look but how thin you were. I always felt I was over weight. Well now always, but after my 4th child. I look back now and realize I was just fine!!!
Susan

Tracy said...

I will send you a pepsi my dear. No fears...

Andrea said...

I am quite amused by your musings (although I can't answer any of your questions)! Hope you're enjoying the weather along with the dirty kiddos!

Renee said...

Walk away from the Pepsi dear, just walk away!

Awe, just walk away from the mulch too. Oh wait - that won't solve anything. Remember how pretty the mulch makes that boulder wall. ugh

Mulch pile & children: it's a way to get dirty of corse!

I'm thinking that a clay floor is sounding pretty good these days. You couldn't tell the new dirt from the old!! hehe

Are you talking about a Passport photo?? They are just as bad as drivers’ licenses!