Is this how you mow your lawn, too? ;-D
I can almost smell the fresh cut grass . . . I totally freaked when E had the scissors heading for your hand!!! Whew - that was a close one.
i loved her face after that first snip. she is such a cutie. i think if you would have let her, she would have cut his hair down to the scalp =) way to go elle.
Set her to work outside man :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is this how you mow your lawn, too? ;-D
I can almost smell the fresh cut grass . . .
I totally freaked when E had the scissors heading for your hand!!! Whew - that was a close one.
i loved her face after that first snip. she is such a cutie. i think if you would have let her, she would have cut his hair down to the scalp =) way to go elle.
Set her to work outside man :)
Post a Comment