May 15, 2009

A new favorite recipe for my favorite comfort food!

YUMMY!!! My favorite mac-n-cheese EVER!!! Thank you Pioneer Woman!!! I just added some chopped ham to her recipe to beef it up, if you will, to serve for supper.

Try it, eat it, you'll love it, I guarentee it!

It's all about the whole milk and seasoned salt!



And, here's another new fav that I came across when I found myself with 10 lbs of shredded pork.
You can find the recipe, here.

Happy Friday!! Have a great weekend!!


post signature

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your pictures are cook book worthy!!!
Susan

... said...

thanks... i'm sitting here in a hotel room at 8 in the morning - STARVING - with nothing to eat - and having to look at your yummy pictures. oh, did you hear that... it was my stomach growling.

seriously, that second dish (first, too) looks and sounds delicious.