awwww! You are so good at making your kids have quiet time. I need to start doing that again. Cute little Colin =)
Did you have them pose for these pics? :-) I love when they just crash!
A sleeping child is so precious.Susan
it's seriously that clean under your beds?
Makes you wonder why you spent money on a good bed, doesn't it? ;0) I remember those days well!
I am still in awe that your children fall asleep anywhere...anytime. L*O*L
Did you forget to look for your kids again when you all were playing hide and seek?;-D
I just absolutely love the one of Colin! How adorable!
Your kids sleep in the weirdest places! I remember those of E sleeping in her closet! :) Very cute!
Cute, cute, and cute! Mine decided she REALLY didn't want to sleep today. We did quiet time, and she isn't grumpy....so far. ;o)
Never have I heard of such hilarity at nap time! Mine don't nap.These shots are AWESOME!And I am with Heidi JO - really? That clean under the bed?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
awwww! You are so good at making your kids have quiet time. I need to start doing that again. Cute little Colin =)
Did you have them pose for these pics? :-) I love when they just crash!
A sleeping child is so precious.
Susan
it's seriously that clean under your beds?
Makes you wonder why you spent money on a good bed, doesn't it? ;0) I remember those days well!
I am still in awe that your children fall asleep anywhere...anytime. L*O*L
Did you forget to look for your kids again when you all were playing hide and seek?
;-D
I just absolutely love the one of Colin! How adorable!
Your kids sleep in the weirdest places! I remember those of E sleeping in her closet! :) Very cute!
Cute, cute, and cute! Mine decided she REALLY didn't want to sleep today. We did quiet time, and she isn't grumpy....so far. ;o)
Never have I heard of such hilarity at nap time! Mine don't nap.
These shots are AWESOME!
And I am with Heidi JO - really? That clean under the bed?
Post a Comment