No, knowing that you are smiling when you receive my comment does not count. Send money please!Isn't it great to finally have spring here! Hope your day is blessed! (I know it will be!!)
I love Iris.Susan
mine are getting closer to this stage!
beautiful photo, LA. this must be how a grasshopper sees life =)
LOL at Diana's comment. So true!Um. This is one fantastic photo, LA! Quit making the rest of us look bad. Can't get a picture like this of flowers to save my life.
Purty flowers. :-D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No, knowing that you are smiling when you receive my comment does not count. Send money please!
Isn't it great to finally have spring here! Hope your day is blessed! (I know it will be!!)
I love Iris.
Susan
mine are getting closer to this stage!
beautiful photo, LA. this must be how a grasshopper sees life =)
LOL at Diana's comment. So true!
Um. This is one fantastic photo, LA! Quit making the rest of us look bad. Can't get a picture like this of flowers to save my life.
Purty flowers. :-D
Post a Comment