April 28, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday



All three of my children love to help at various points of the cooking/baking process. They each enjoy watching and adding an ingredient or two and then they go back to whatever they were doing. Occasionally, they'll stay and see a whole project from start to finish - when it involves dessert! :-)

I always get a chuckle out of the way Colin (2) and Elle (4) ask to help. They come out to the kitchen, look up at me with those big brown eyes and ask, "Can I help you make?" Or, in Colin's case, "Help you make?"

They help me cook and bake, so why shouldn't they ask if they can help me make??

For more Tiny Talkers, click on over to Mary's.
post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved those days with the girls. It got tougher when they hit middle school and would hurry and mess up everything they made causing it to be dumped. Now all three are amazing cooks and bakers.

I think they all stole me gift to cook and bake and hogged them for themselves.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

SO SO cute! I wish I loved to cook cause my T sure does. She needs to come visit you and get some lessons!

Happy TTT!

Just Mom said...

OK ... they help you clean the house, they help you cook. What exactly do you do all day at home?????


;-D

... said...

oh, the patience a mom needs to allow her kids to help. but what great learning experiences.

love the picture. love jm's comment =)

weavermom said...

Great helpers!! :)

Monica said...

too cute =)