August 21, 2008

What are you eating?

Need some dinner ideas? Yeah, me too. Here's two I've made recently ...
... Stromboli ...
... Angel Hair with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese ...


The stromboli is great because you can make several at a time and freeze them to have an easy meal - just thaw and bake! The angel hair pasta is great (mostly because of the goat cheese) and is also a fast dish to fix.

We love them both and you can find the recipes HERE!

Have any to share with our family? I'd love to have some new recipes.

Be sure to come back and leave me a comment if you post any on your blog! I can also add your links to this post so we can share with everyone!

******UPDATE********

Double Nickel's Applesauce Bread



post signature

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both sound great, but right now I'm running far and fast from anything with tomato sauce. I guess I need to make my own homemade and I would avoid feeling awful.

Glad you found some new ideas. It's always the big question, "What's for dinner?"

Anonymous said...

Looks good! I had a new recipe I planned to try on my menu this week, but my mom made me schnitzel last night... so I had to eat it :)

It was from another bloggers food page ... chicken honey lime enchiladas. Sounds good to me!

We've been having something grilled almost daily, but I have been making black bean burritos weekly that are really good and healthy too. The kids even like them.

Short Stop said...

Oh, YUM! Both of those look delicious. I love stromboli. It's one of my favorites.

We've been grilling a lot. Mostly chicken, steaks, kabobs. I have a good kabob marinade. I should post it.

I'm acually ready to get out my crockpot and do some more savory type things.

Kelli said...

Mmm...I love easy meals like that! Thank you for the recipe and also thank you for the sweet comment on my giveaway post!
~Kelli

Susan said...

Going to check out these two yummy looking recipes :o)
Susan

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i checked out the recipes because i've always wanted a recipe for stromboli...but i wasn't able to visualize the seaming up part...talk slowly and give pictorial guidance, i'm a blonde blogger:0)

Humble wife said...

Leigh Ann,
I just posted my applesauce bread recipe on my farm blog. I won a blue ribbon for this!!

I love the pasta with the goat cheese(as we love goat cheese)...thanks for the recipe link...I am heading over to read!
Jennifer
pen of jen

... said...

i now need to learn to cook for just the two of us. not only portion size but i can start looking at foods that my kids wouldn't touch. maybe there's a silver lining in all of this after all =)

Tropical Mexican said...

I'm all over that angle hair with goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes.

krista said...

Hey there!
I saw you asked what year I graduated on my aunt Jean's blog, so I decided to pop in for a visit.
It was the same year as Lynn and a bunch of other cello players whose names you'd recognize...I played the violin across the stage from you! :o)
Small world, huh?

As far as the recipes above, YUM! I'm headed to the links to check them out. There's a chicken and herbed goat cheese recipe I've altered a bit from the Barefoot Contessa. Talk about melting in your mouth! Maybe I'll have to post that one soon.

You're welcome to come visit me anytime! :o)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

YUM!

You know I have nothing to contribute :) But love ideas :)