If you, or someone you know, uses sitemeter on their blogs, their blog will not open with Internet Explorer. You can remedy this problem by going to your dashboard and deleting the sitemeter page element. Just open the box where you have the sitemeter code and click 'remove.'
I don't know if sitemeter is working to fix this problem, but if you desire a new application to track your blog traffic and stats, I'd recommend
statcounter.com.
Have a great weekend!
13 comments:
LOL. I was wondering if it was Site Meter. I went directly to their web site to check stats, and it wouldn't open either.
Thanks.
:-D
thanks a lot Leigh Ann! I was wondering what in the world was wrong.
Yet another reason to use Firefox? Sheesh.
I do use sitemeter and had no idea there was an issue. Thanks for the heads up. :)
ya know, mine wasn't this morning, but it is already up and running again. hopefully it's a problem solved.
but you are so gosh darn techy, i am envious.
Me love firefox! :)
How do you know these cool things? I thought it was blogger or that the magic little man on the tiny tread mill in my hardrive was grumpy today!
Andrea
it is now fixed! Thank goodness!
You are always a friend in deed!!!
Susan
Thanks for that...I took it off and my blog worked great.
So that explains why several people had trouble getting my blog the other day. I checked on site meter, and they say the problem has been resolved.
I was having this problem this last weekend, took the site meter off my blog and like you said everything is fine now. Thank you. connie from texas
Hello there!
Hope you are doing well! :)
Blessings!
What's sitemeter? LOL!
Post a Comment