August 12, 2008

The craziness that is our days! (and I love every minute)



post signature

17 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

We ran into the same thing here...the "playroom" just wasn't...LOL!

Such fun. Such joy!

Anonymous said...

Could you guys keep the noise down a bit? Some of us older folks need peace and quiet.

Seriously, I just loved seeing real life at your house. Your kids are just priceless. Have I ever told you that before? PRICELESS!

Shirley said...

I didn't have sound on, but it was fun to watch your kiddos at play! I can't believe how much Q is looking like T!!!

Please send my congrats to Dennis and Michele, too! How exciting for them.

We weren't planning a trip to PA, but now it looks like we may be coming with the We Care van for the prison ministry auction in Oct.

Susan said...

Oh what fun! Thanks for sharing.

Susan

... said...

looks like everyone's having fun. thanks for sharing this snippet. i enjoy watching your kids come to life in moving pictures with sound. and my two cents... enjoy EVERY minute.

Lori said...

Great video. Looks like they are having a great time making music. This made me smile.

Short Stop said...

We have that SAME band! The boys LOVE them. It think we might have them on video playing the instruments. It's hilarious. I should post it.

These are the days of our Mommy lives. They are just so awesome, aren't they? BTW, came by and watched yesterday...was :B...:)

Kelli said...

That brought back memories! I love how they play in the livingroom instead of the playroom! LOL
~Kelli

Tracy said...

Playroom? What's a playroom? Our house is ONE HUGE PLAYROOM! Ha!

Okay...where did you get the cool tent?

Jill said...

Love that tent. Fun, fun.

weavermom said...

How fun! They are so quiet! - I mean, there was the "music", but it still seemed quiet to me.

Colin is looking so big!

Lynn said...

Love it! Adeline would just watch with awe at what all the "big kids" can do. You really do live 5 min away now, right?!? lol

Peggy said...

Blessings Leigh Ann...so much FUN!!!Just me again...still at it...but I came to the right place...

Stop by and visit with me soon... there will be something special waiting for you. It's in Tuesday the 12th of August post!

Still Sharing the Love & Friendship now!

Andrea said...

At least the instruments are for making some nice music. What is it about making lots of noise that kids just love, love, love? :-)

My bil got our 6yo ds a toy CHAINSAW when he was little. You can imagine that that was NOT for making nice music but rather for making Mommy crazy - LOL!

Watching them play and pretend is so nice though, huh?
Andrea

Tammy said...

This was just great! :D That has been my home, too...the girls have always brought everything downstairs to play with! LOL

And I must say, your kids have some musical talent there!

Sorry it's been awhile...I've behind in blog reading lately and doing my best to catch up and still hang on to these last few weeks of summer! :)

Christy said...

I love this video!!!

First of all, your children are precious. I lvoe that your house looks warm, welcoming and very much a home!

michelle said...

I see a restaurant with a live band in the future. Cute!