I can't believe how big the kiddo's are getting - I guess that is what an almost year does ... hope you are feeling better. Loved the shot of C's kiss on your cheek :) S
so the "nasty summer cold" found it's way to your home too? it was here last week also :-( glad to hear the kidos took great care of you and hope you are feeling better soon! Renee
just had to add that you got me hooked on this blogging thing. my hubby set a sight up for us while we were on vacation and i had soooooo much fun with it i just kept on typin'!!! now if i can just figure out how to make mine look as "snazzy" as yours :-/ Renee
Awww...they are too cute! I just want to hug little Colin (I love that age!). I know how a virus can knock you out of commission - I hope you are feeling better quickly!! You didn't miss last week's nice weather around here did you? Andrea
SO, I just had 5 minutes of quiet so I could watch this entire thing.
I'm SO glad to know that my house isn't the only one where the inhabitants are totally insane. Little Colin...poor sweetie...trying to keep up with it all.
15 comments:
I can't believe how big the kiddo's are getting - I guess that is what an almost year does ... hope you are feeling better. Loved the shot of C's kiss on your cheek :)
S
Cute video....brought back memories of those very active days the kids used to have. Now when they have free time, they seem to want to nap.
loved the video and seeing your kids in action. colin was so cute giving out his kisses.
thanks for sharing it and i'm hoping you're feeling better.
Glad the third cap appeared!!!! So cute.
Susan
so the "nasty summer cold" found it's way to your home too? it was here last week also :-(
glad to hear the kidos took great care of you and hope you are feeling better soon! Renee
just had to add that you got me hooked on this blogging thing. my hubby set a sight up for us while we were on vacation and i had soooooo much fun with it i just kept on typin'!!! now if i can just figure out how to make mine look as "snazzy" as yours :-/
Renee
that sounds so much like my house! really, you captured it so well.
Did you say Indian Jones as in Harrison Ford? Oh yeah! Sorry, I got distracted there for a minute.
Love seeing the kids in real life action. Ohhhhhh to get those little ones kisses. I'm jealous.
Glad you are on the mend again!
What good care takers. :-) Hope you are feeling better!
Awww...they are too cute! I just want to hug little Colin (I love that age!).
I know how a virus can knock you out of commission - I hope you are feeling better quickly!! You didn't miss last week's nice weather around here did you?
Andrea
I was mostly impressed that you were so upbeat while you were sick. I don't recall ever sounding that cheerful when I was sick.
Oh they are SO cute - and that is just so like my house :)
And in the midst of it, you redid a blog...man girl ;)
I love how you warn Elle that if she doesn't move, she'll get hit by Q. Course, she doesn't...so "don't get upset if he hits you" says mom...
does that work at your house? LOL!
Love those Ferocious Grizzly Hugs! Too cute, L.A. Can I come over and play, too?
Oh my word.
SO, I just had 5 minutes of quiet so I could watch this entire thing.
I'm SO glad to know that my house isn't the only one where the inhabitants are totally insane. Little Colin...poor sweetie...trying to keep up with it all.
This gave me a great laugh.
MmmmmmmmmWAH!
Love that smooch from Colin.
Post a Comment