oh, the phun you can have with photoshop. but then it takes the focus off those three darling children. their smiles are infectious.specaking of infectious... hope you're feeling better.
I love that pic of them. The colors are great, and their smiles are (stealing Diana's word)...infectious. I heart photo.shop. What did we ever do without it? ;)
cute, cute! I love Q's hat! :)
Those are such great pictures, Leigh Ann! So cute!~Kelli
What about sepia tone? You've got to try one in sepia tone.Kute Kiddos.
I like the original best!!! I'm all for "real".Susan
Love it! Those flowers are a great backdrop but I think my favorite is the cowboy hat!Andrea
Someone needs to get you out of that house...maybe me...Maybe to outlets...;) not long....
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh, the phun you can have with photoshop. but then it takes the focus off those three darling children. their smiles are infectious.
specaking of infectious... hope you're feeling better.
I love that pic of them. The colors are great, and their smiles are (stealing Diana's word)...infectious.
I heart photo.shop. What did we ever do without it? ;)
cute, cute! I love Q's hat! :)
Those are such great pictures, Leigh Ann! So cute!
~Kelli
What about sepia tone? You've got to try one in sepia tone.
Kute Kiddos.
I like the original best!!! I'm all for "real".
Susan
Love it! Those flowers are a great backdrop but I think my favorite is the cowboy hat!
Andrea
Someone needs to get you out of that house...
maybe me...
Maybe to outlets...
;) not long....
Post a Comment