August 28, 2008

The day I realized ...

...that homeschooling was a good fit for our family, was the day I woke up and noticed that 20 minutes had passed since the private school bus went by and an hour had passed since the public school bus went by.


And that my friends, is the beauty of what we do! ;-D
post signature

12 comments:

Just Mom said...

Can't argue with that. :-D

Happy School Days to you, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Wow - it's a tough call for me. I can enjoy a quite, everything in it's place (once everyone is out the door!) and do/go where I want when I want for 7 1/2 hours or try to keep my dignity as I realize that my 6th grader is learning things I was taught in 10th grade

Congrats to all you Home school Moms!!

Anonymous said...

I must admit that I smiled quite often when I watched my child drive away on that bus.

~Ginger

weavermom said...

I agree - it's one of the best parts!

Short Stop said...

And, what a beautiful thing that is!

Here's to a wonderful year! :)

... said...

not to mention being able to stay in your jammies all day.

enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

Same here!
Here's to another fabulous home school year.

Shirley said...

Gee - I wish it worked that way at my house. Somehow, mine are pretty early risers - not sure where that came from! :)
The dogs are up before them, so it is a lost cause for me.

Enjoy your year!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Good luck on another home school year!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Cause it is all about the sleep...LOL!

Kelli said...

So true! I hope you are having a great long weekend with your family!
~Kelli

Tina said...

LOL, that was a good one.