June 24, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Last week, we spent the week at the Jersey shore with another family and their three girls. Quintin enjoys playing with their girls, but there was some confusion in the "girl-lingo" and we'd hear him say things like, "Mom, I want to wear my two piece today."



Elle was eating a Fruit Roll Up with these tongue tattoos. You put the roll up against your tongue and it leaves a print. Here's Elle asking me, "How does my tongue look Mom?"



And here is Colin. His bib says, "Color Me Happy" and his face says, "Color Me Oreo!"




For more Tiny Talk, visit Mary at Not Before 7.



post signature

15 comments:

Tracy said...

Colin is really looking like a "big boy"! And boy, does he look like T!

Anonymous said...

HE wants a two piece, does he? That is too cute. :)

Just Mom said...

Oh, Quintin, don't change. You're just too cute.

Elle: I could never figure out how to get those tattoos on my tongue, either.

Colin: You look like I do on my day off from the South Beach Diet.

Monica said...

too cute. What beach did you go to? We're going to Wildwood at the end of the summer.

Tracy said...

Cute
Cute
Cute

Short Stop said...

Colin likes the good stuff. NOTHING in whole world like Oreos!

Cute as ever, LA.

AnnG said...

Love the Oreos face!!! Can't buy that kind of happiness, huh??

Anonymous said...

Why does C look so big? Ahhhh! He's growing up.

Q's gonna love it someday when you remind him of this.

Elle's tattoos are far cuter than Jenna's, hehe.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Could I get some of Colin's coloring...?? YUM!

Cute stuff man. Love Quintin and that precious innocence.

And Elle...well, I just love that girl. She proves (once again) that she and T would be T.R.O.U.B.L.E (and messy)

Lynn said...

Too cute!!! Vacation is always better with Oreos. By "two piece" he means t-shirt and shorts...right?

Tammy said...

Those pictures are priceless! :D

Andrea said...

Oh so funny! Happy TTT!
Andrea

... said...

just know... that girl talk is just going to get more confusing for Q as he gets older =)

it's hard to pass up taking the pictures of such dirty, cute faces. thanks for sharing them.

Susan said...

I love his "two piece"!!!!
Susan

onemotherslove said...

Very cute pics!!