June 25, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

A few birthday pictures...







post signature

14 comments:

weavermom said...

Looks like he had a great day!

Shirley said...

Love the buzz! Happy Birthday, Q!
You look great, too, LA!
S

Anonymous said...

Sweet glasses LA. Oops, this is about Q.

Hope his day was fun. Does he always have a smile on his face?

... said...

great pics. thanks for sharing. i'm sure he had a fun birthday.

Just Mom said...

Oh, he looks so grown up.

Hope your birthday was awesome, Q.

Just Mom said...

LOVE the new header photo.


:-D

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Happy Birthday Q! Such exciting events. Looks like a great BOY gift :) Love it!

Tracy said...

Love, Love the new header!

That Q sure is a Q-T!

Looks like his day was great!!!

Pen of Jen said...

I love the changes to the header! Happy Birthday Q...I share June for b-day month with you!

I love the pictures of just him with mom and dad. Neat idea.

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Quintin! Mommy needs some more posting material, so see what you can do with that slingshot. :o)

Header photo---How cute are they?!?!

LA---You've lost weight!

Jean said...

That header photo is just precious, as are the ones of Q's birthday. I heard that Dick recognized some kids at the playground last evening!!

Anonymous said...

Love your new header. Aren't beach pictures awesome?

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new header. I can't believe how much Elle has grown since last year at the beach. She looked like such a toddler last year and now she just looks so grown up. Wow, a year changes them so much.

MorningSong said...

Happy Birthday Q!

Time sure does fly!!!!

Blessings!