Where has the time gone? And who can I speak with about slowing it down?
This young man is 6! Say it ain't so!!
I asked Quintin last night what he'd like me to make for his birthday supper. I should have known the answer. My lil' pirate wants Pirate Stew!

15 comments:
Happy Birthday, to you.
Happy Birthday, to you.
Happy Birthday, dear, sweet, loveable, growing-up-too-fast-for-your-mom Quintin.
Happy Birthday, to you.
You're supposed to sing that.
Slowing things down, yes I know. I'd like to speak to them too. Ethan will be 5 in Jan. JOrdyn just turned 2. Now on the other hand, with her, I'd like to speed things along , skip the trying 2's!
Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!
As for the time...I'm desperately trying to figure out how to slow it down myself.
Happy Birthday, Quintin!
Happy 6th Birthday Quitin.
Enjoy the day celebrating his bday.
They grow up so fast don't they.
Megan just turned 6 on June 6th.
I finally posted about her 6th bday just this morning. I'm so behind on posting.
happy birthday to quentin. yep, it is possible.
and what is in pirate's stew?
What else would a true pirate want?
Happy Birthday Quintin!!!! Egads he was 4 when I meet you!!!!
Susan
I wish I could say it ain't so! :)
Happy Birthday, Q!
Hang on girlfriend, it keeps on a changing year after year until they become your best friends and slowly the cord breaks.
You will always be his momma. He will always be your boy. Keep up the great job!
Love to both of you. Happy "6" to special and adorable Q!
Argh matey...and a Happy Birthday to your little pirate.
Yes...it flies by. K is 6 in October.
WOWZA! Six years old and couldn't be cuter.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINTIN!
Happy Birthday Quintin!!!
Hey we do have children with the same b-day...well what do you know about that?!
How did the Pirate Stew turn out?
Sky's request was Chicken and Dumplings with Malva Pudding (a SA bread pudding of sorts) in lieu of b-day cake.
Happy Birthday Quintin (a couple days late)! Hope the Stew was good and that your year ahead is awesome,
Post a Comment