OH MY WORD! I LOVE THIS PHOTO! YOU MUST FRAME IT!sorry about the all caps. i guess i really like this photo A LOT!
oh! LOL re. the Bloglines comment.
Sweet
I'm with Just Mom - that picture is perfect. It looks like a card. :)
Hope that you are all having a wonderful time!
i'm with JM...frame it.
ditto what JM said, caps and all.Ok, so that was not an original comment, and you will give it to me for that, so... OH MY GOODNESS. I LOVE THIS PICTURE! YOU HAVE TO FRAME IT!does that work?
what a beautiful photo.you have to include words in order for bloglines picks up the post? that's too bad. another reason i don't use bloglines. people should give netvibes a try. i love it.
Oh how cute. They're growing up so fast!
Definitely a classic! VERY nice!Andrea
That is SOOOOOOO precious!
Definitely one to enlarge and frame!After a bit of a break, I'm back, posting and visiting! :-)Vanessa
Love this!! So sweet. What a great memory this will be for them in the future!
OH my goodness. That is adorable.So precious. A keeper for sure.I agree with the others....one that should be framed.
Heck...FRAME IT FOR ME!:) HA!
That is so precious!~Kelli
Love it! Can't wait to see it in a frame when I come to visit in a few weeks. :o)
Post a Comment
18 comments:
OH MY WORD! I LOVE THIS PHOTO! YOU MUST FRAME IT!
sorry about the all caps. i guess i really like this photo A LOT!
oh! LOL re. the Bloglines comment.
Sweet
I'm with Just Mom - that picture is perfect. It looks like a card. :)
Hope that you are all having a wonderful time!
i'm with JM...frame it.
ditto what JM said, caps and all.
Ok, so that was not an original comment, and you will give it to me for that, so...
OH MY GOODNESS. I LOVE THIS PICTURE! YOU HAVE TO FRAME IT!
does that work?
what a beautiful photo.
you have to include words in order for bloglines picks up the post? that's too bad. another reason i don't use bloglines. people should give netvibes a try. i love it.
Oh how cute. They're growing up so fast!
Definitely a classic! VERY nice!
Andrea
That is SOOOOOOO precious!
Definitely one to enlarge and frame!
After a bit of a break, I'm back, posting and visiting! :-)
Vanessa
Love this!! So sweet. What a great memory this will be for them in the future!
OH my goodness. That is adorable.
So precious. A keeper for sure.
I agree with the others....one that should be framed.
Heck...FRAME IT FOR ME!
:) HA!
That is so precious!
~Kelli
Love it! Can't wait to see it in a frame when I come to visit in a few weeks. :o)
Post a Comment