Sure wish my knees could do that!Susan
She is a trip. I'm still laughing at the one from yesterday.
Such a cutie! Was that a snack in the bed with her?
Yesterday's is still my favorite. She really takes this sleeping thing seriously though! She puts her ALL into it!!!
YOW!
She cracks me up - looks like she just goes and goes until she falls asleep right where she is! :)
I love to stare at my kids while they are sleeping. OUCH!!! My legs hurt just looking at the way she is sleeping!!! Kids are so flexible aren't they?!
i guess with all the energy she burns - being a little spitfire, you know - she must sleep quite a bit. such a cutie.
Are the Strawberry Shortcake snacks to ensure sweet dreams. :-)too cute
At least she is in the bed this time and not on the closet floor.She is just darling! Darling I tell you, just darling!
SO adorable. A little snack, then a little sleep. That's how I like to do it!!!!
Too cute.Megan likes Strawberry Shortcake too.
So sweet! I love to watch my kids sleeping!
Just think if WE could sleep like that - take a power nap anytime/anywhere we want! Andrea
I have one daughter that sleeps with her legs bent under her like that. It boggles my mind how that could be comfortable.Too cute!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Sure wish my knees could do that!
Susan
She is a trip. I'm still laughing at the one from yesterday.
Such a cutie! Was that a snack in the bed with her?
Yesterday's is still my favorite. She really takes this sleeping thing seriously though! She puts her ALL into it!!!
YOW!
She cracks me up - looks like she just goes and goes until she falls asleep right where she is! :)
I love to stare at my kids while they are sleeping. OUCH!!! My legs hurt just looking at the way she is sleeping!!! Kids are so flexible aren't they?!
i guess with all the energy she burns - being a little spitfire, you know - she must sleep quite a bit. such a cutie.
Are the Strawberry Shortcake snacks to ensure sweet dreams. :-)
too cute
At least she is in the bed this time and not on the closet floor.
She is just darling! Darling I tell you, just darling!
SO adorable. A little snack, then a little sleep. That's how I like to do it!!!!
Too cute.
Megan likes Strawberry Shortcake too.
So sweet! I love to watch my kids sleeping!
Just think if WE could sleep like that - take a power nap anytime/anywhere we want!
Andrea
I have one daughter that sleeps with her legs bent under her like that. It boggles my mind how that could be comfortable.
Too cute!
Post a Comment