June 12, 2008

Silly Sewing Bug Bit Me Again

SewSensible's Twirl Skort pattern with her Hope Joy Bubble Top


Valances in Quintin's room


Valances in Elle's room


Valances in Colin's room





post signature

15 comments:

Just Mom said...

So-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o cute.

I'm still waiting for video blog lessons.

Lori said...

The outfit is beautiful. Elle looks so cute in it.
I want one just like that for Megan.
Your valances look great too.

I really should learn how to sew.

Shirley said...

So adorable! Great job!
Shirley

Jen said...

You are so talented!!! I have a hard time sewing a button on let alone an outfit!!!

Pegsy said...

I'm inspired! I just purchased fabric recently to make valances for our bonus room and have yet to get started. Maybe I'll start today...

Your daughter's outfit is so adorable! I used to sew lots, but haven't sewn anything to speak of since my daughter was a baby. I know she would love it if I made her something now!

Tracy said...

Yep...this girl can't even sew on a button.

~sigh~

Jean said...

That outfit is just too cute!!! The valances look great too. But I'm not looking too long, because I do not have time to be bitten by that silly sewing bug yet. My house and flower beds have been screaming at me for attention. Then it will be Lisa's visit, then it will be VBS.....

Heidi Jo Comes said...

seriously leigh ann...quit it. i feel so inadequate now.

Anonymous said...

Great job as always!

Hey, is Just Mom up for doing a video blog....FINALLY!?

Mary@notbefore7 said...

LOVING all things sewn by you. OH girl, can I send you K and T's sizes...where do you get the time?

Rock on!

Anonymous said...

Adorable LA!

You do a fantastic job!

Christy. said...

You've been busy!!! I love Elle's outfit!!

Andrea said...

I love that you share your sewing pics! They are inspirational - I wish I could just throw this stuff together. The dress is perfect - great fabric choice!
Andrea

weavermom said...

How do you have time?? When you were drinking Pepsi, I could blame it on the caffeine. *sigh* Now I just feel like a slacker. ;) :)

Lynn said...

Ooooohhh!!! This just gets me more excited to see what you can do with the fabric I sent you! Elle's outfit is SOOO cute! You said you were worried it would be "too much," but it's not...it's ADORABLE!!!