Wow, too funny
That is hilarious!
Wow...just wow!!! :D
L*O*L:)
did i miss the post where you told us when and where you were vacationing? looks like the beach to me.
Why are you on vacation? Don't you know I miss you?Trav is a hoot! Gotta teach those little boys while they are young so they can follow daddy's passion. Is it a passion...all that stone and stuff? I have a feeling it is :)
Hehehe.
ROFL *snort* ROFLYOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON VACATION!
I must say, making a quarry in the sand never entered my mind!! Pretty funny!
So true & cute!!Susan
Wow! Hope y'all are having a good time.
ROTFL!! Looks like you all are having lots of fun!!
LOL....that was great!
Good thing you brought those sand toys for the "kids".KEEP BELIEVING
At least you know he loves what he does for a living. :o)Glad we were on vacation "together"...
Welcome home! Missed you...THAT is so very funny. Made my night!
What?! No new post yet?!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Wow, too funny
That is hilarious!
Wow...just wow!!! :D
L*O*L
:)
did i miss the post where you told us when and where you were vacationing? looks like the beach to me.
Why are you on vacation? Don't you know I miss you?
Trav is a hoot! Gotta teach those little boys while they are young so they can follow daddy's passion. Is it a passion...all that stone and stuff? I have a feeling it is :)
Hehehe.
ROFL *snort* ROFL
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON VACATION!
I must say, making a quarry in the sand never entered my mind!! Pretty funny!
So true & cute!!
Susan
Wow! Hope y'all are having a good time.
ROTFL!!
Looks like you all are having lots of fun!!
LOL....that was great!
Good thing you brought those sand toys for the "kids".
KEEP BELIEVING
At least you know he loves what he does for a living. :o)
Glad we were on vacation "together"...
Welcome home! Missed you...
THAT is so very funny. Made my night!
What?! No new post yet?!
Post a Comment