So, that's what they're doing while you're chatting. ;)The bunny ears are priceless.And, yes...we have no bananas. :(
WOO HOO! I conceded to JM too soon, didn't I? See, when you publish in the AM I get the advantage of time ;)I love the shots. Colin coloring is just too cute. Love the trio of pictures!
No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o! Beaten by both Short Stop and Mary. UGH!Cute pics, LA.:-D
Look how cute that Colin is coloring! :)
i've said it once... i'll say it a thousand times... your kids are too stinkin' cute. i just love that pic of elle.
I didn't know Q was left-handed! Elle is adorable. And, it looks like Colin is trying to decide whether he is left or right handed :)Too cute!Shirley
Cutest kids I know in PA...only kids I know in PA...still the cutest anyway :)
Wellllll, I wouldn't say the cutest kids in PA! But maybe the second cutest! ;-DGreat shots!Andrea
They are just 100% adorable!!
Great photos....
Post a Comment
10 comments:
So, that's what they're doing while you're chatting. ;)
The bunny ears are priceless.
And, yes...we have no bananas. :(
WOO HOO! I conceded to JM too soon, didn't I? See, when you publish in the AM I get the advantage of time ;)
I love the shots. Colin coloring is just too cute.
Love the trio of pictures!
No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o! Beaten by both Short Stop and Mary. UGH!
Cute pics, LA.
:-D
Look how cute that Colin is coloring! :)
i've said it once... i'll say it a thousand times... your kids are too stinkin' cute. i just love that pic of elle.
I didn't know Q was left-handed! Elle is adorable. And, it looks like Colin is trying to decide whether he is left or right handed :)
Too cute!
Shirley
Cutest kids I know in PA...only kids I know in PA...still the cutest anyway :)
Wellllll, I wouldn't say the cutest kids in PA! But maybe the second cutest! ;-D
Great shots!
Andrea
They are just 100% adorable!!
Great photos....
Post a Comment