Loving the shots and I think I am gonna have to "borrow" this idea of a WW with one of each kid. CUTE and it SO SHOWS their personalities. I truly love it.
Oh T and Elle are gonna have some fun! (or drive each other batty)
I got about ten books, sat down and flipped through them all and got the biggest migraine because I started stressing out about what methods/companies/curriculum is the best, what learnign style LG is, it turned into a full blown panic attack!
Nice enough to be outside again, isn't it? We are loving it too and can't wait for more! Are you able to get your lessons done btwn all the beggin to go and stay and eat and live outside all day? :-)
18 comments:
3 precious cherubs =)
:-D
Playing in the dirt! Nothing could be better!
such unique expressions on each of them. Very cute.
that girl always seems to be smiling. and a smile that can light up a room.
and such a serious one on quintin. he looks like a thinker. colin... he looks like he's trying to figure out how to get into some trouble =)
all as cute as can be!
The fun of being outdoors!! I love how reserved Quintin is. He is so grown up! :)
Blessings!
Cute....looks like they are ready for spring cleanup and planting.
What great photos of your sweethearts! :D
what fun! :)
Yep...cute as can be!
Very sweet. I hope my little loves to play in the dirt as much as I do (horitculturally speaking, not making mud pies!)
Happy WW!
Lovely! Spring is here!
Loving the shots and I think I am gonna have to "borrow" this idea of a WW with one of each kid. CUTE and it SO SHOWS their personalities. I truly love it.
Oh T and Elle are gonna have some fun! (or drive each other batty)
Thank you for the advice-you are right!!
I got about ten books, sat down and flipped through them all and got the biggest migraine because I started stressing out about what methods/companies/curriculum is the best, what learnign style LG is, it turned into a full blown panic attack!
Nice enough to be outside again, isn't it? We are loving it too and can't wait for more! Are you able to get your lessons done btwn all the beggin to go and stay and eat and live outside all day? :-)
Andrea
Hey...the bugs love your kids...that is how the phrase cute as bugs was developed!!
LOVE how cute your kids are... you are the mommy of cuteness!
Soooooooooooooo Cute!
Love the pictures!
Love them!
Post a Comment