April 22, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday



Its Tuesday and the Tiny ones have been Talking!! To read more, visit Mary at Not Before 7.



Our development is surrounded by farms - we've got pigs and cows nearby - maybe even a chicken house or two. So, sometimes, when we walk outside, or open up a window, the smells remind us of them, even without seeing them.

The other day, Elle opened the back door and said, "Eeewww, the cows have been pooping!" She proceeded to close the door and walk away.

************
Quintin overheard some music with a woman singing "We're gonna make our dreams come true" and he asked us, "What if she makes my bad dreams come true?"

We assured him she couldn't.


post signature

18 comments:

Meg said...

Oh yes...we get the "Cow's are pooping" comments. So cute! I'm so glad God is in control of those dreams! :)

AMY said...

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my crazy boys antics. Your kids sound quite similar. I agree with you. Watching them dream is such a blessing!

Lori said...

That is too funny!
Love the comment about EEWWW! that smells bad...the cows are pooping.
I don't really care for that smell either.

... said...

if the wind is blowing a certain way here, we get the same aroma. you're right, elle... the cows have been pooping =)

MorningSong said...

Were you watching Lavergne and Shirley??? haha (Quintin hearing the song.)

I love that Elle says what my kids would say! She is so fun!

Blessings!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Well....I got my chuckle of the day!

Jolanthe said...

we're in a lovely farm community too - gotta love that fresh air smell!

Jolanthe

Andrea said...

That's when fresh air becomes 'ripe' air! Gotta love this country smell!
Happy TTT!
Andrea

Just Mom said...

So that's what that smell is ...

Kristin said...

oh my gosh too cute. haha pooping lol

Tina said...

LOL!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh that little Elle...just tells it like it is, huh?

Poor Quitin...so glad that woman can't make HIS dreams come true :)

Cute kids...as usual! Can't wait to hear colin's opinion.

Tracy said...

cute, cute, cute

Short Stop said...

Elle is my kind of girl...don't like that cow poo smell either!

Ohhh, little Quintin. Gotta love him!

BTW, every time you write about him, I imagine him in his room reading aloud his new Bible! Tears...

Anonymous said...

haha Too funny!!

weavermom said...

LOL! Q's comment is something Punkin would say! :)

Kelli said...

Ha! The cows are pooping! I wouldn't want my bad dreams to come true either...poor Quintin!
Hugs,
Kelli

Unknown said...

Oh how cute! both of them! I think this idea of Tiny Talk Tuesday is a great venue for mommies to share their kiddos witty sayings. I enjoy reading them so much.