What was I doing 10 years ago...
I was working at the local YMCA as the Youth Sports Director - overseeing the Saturday morning youth program practices and games as well as teaching Phys Ed to two local schools. T and I were married just shy of 2 years.
5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Post this to keep peace with Mary. ;-)
2. Laundry
3. Get some more recipes posted to Momma Roar's Kitchen (yes, a shameless plug, I know!)
4. Finish up my Beth Moore "Jesus the One and Only" Bible study because this is our last week.
5. Try to write out some spring cleaning/organizing goals to complete by the end of the month (my house has almost quite entirely been taking over by dust bunnies)
5 snacks I enjoy...
1 - Salt and Pepper Popcorn
2 - Chocolate
3 - Skittles
4 - Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
5 - Chips
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire... (after giving to church-related ministries)
1. Build a rec center with a new library in our small town.
2. Install a drive-thru-bank-like-money-sucker to my mailbox. Do I need to walk the length of the driveway everyday?
3. Hire a cleaning service
4. Install computers in every room of the house!
5. And of course: pay for airfare/hotel for bloggers to meet for a Blog Convention!! Site undetermined as of yet. When I become a billionaire, I will let you all know!
5 bad habits...
1. letting the dust bunnies take over
2. talking before I think
3. filling the dishwasher with detergent and forgetting to start it
4. going into a room and totally forgetting what it was I in need of
5. stacking everything into piles instead of organizing it
5 places I've lived...
1. My parent's house
2. Several college dorm rooms
3. Our first home was an apartment in E-----a (for those who know the area) so that I could commute to college to finish my senior year.
4. We moved into a house in 1998 - a cute cape cod! This was not in the same town I grew up in but the same school district.
5. We moved into this house in September of 2005 and the dust bunnies moved in shortly after.
5 jobs I've had...
1. Cleaning tables at local "hot spot" known for its ice cream.
2. Making sundaes at above restaurant - LOVED IT!!
3. Working as a clerk at a grocery store - up on the hill.
4. Teaching PE with the YMCA as well as an elementary school in the School District of L------er.
5. My current job - and although it can be the most frustrating, it is also the most enjoyable: Mom/Wife
TAG! Now YOU are it...
If you haven't, or even if you have, done this one - feel free to play along. Make sure to leave me a comment so I can come and play. And if you don't have a blog - you can play along in the comments section! :-)

11 comments:
it's fun to get to know people better through these memes. you made it fun.
i've thought the same thing... if i had money of paying for a huge blogger get-together. just let me know when your's is planned =)
Blog convention.....sounds like a great idea!!!!
This was SO fun to read.
The drive-thru-bank-like-money-sucker to my mailbox is an awesome idea!
And, this is my last week of Bible study, too. Are you sad it's over?
Happy Monday right back at you! :)
Thanks for sharing! I love your sense of humor.
It was good to see you briefly in PA - yes, we need to remember our cameras!!!
Love ya,
Shirley
You know what? I think I've done this meme before. I don't remember because the dust bunnies have taken over my brain.
btw ... I believe we were going to hold that convention in Chicago and eat at The Cheesecake Factory for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Kinda did the same thing yesterday on my blog.
I love that you make piles. I do too! They are neat and in place, just not put away. Ugh!
I loved your answers and laughed my way through the dust bunnies!!! I'm all ready for the blogger get-together as soon as you call. I can pack in a big hurry. I've always thought Branson, Mo would be where I'd host one when my zillion comes in!!! It's so pretty, lots of shows, and clean, Christian fun. Hint, hint.....in case you ur zillion first.
On the serious note I loved that you would build a rec center and new library!!!!
Susan
You may now remain in my good graces.
did you really think that is all I was going to say???
Well, when I come to play, we can have the popcorn and the chocolate...YUM!
Love the cleaning lady idea with your money...good one!
Fun to read your lists!
I did this awhile back...it makes you really stop and think a little, remembering those jobs...what you were doing 10 yrs ago...ect.
Now...I have a sudden craving for diet wild cherry pepsi! :)
You mean E_____a in slkdflskjdf county? Bah ha ha!!!
Looks like the odds just went up for a big blogging bash since that made my list too.
My dust creatures would eat your bunnies for dinner!
Did you make sundaes at K______s...ALSO in sldkfalskdjf county?
Post a Comment